The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

damn, didn't even know it was already discounted at NDC

I think ebates still 10% cashback too

do the lows fit the same way as the highs?

Last edited:
I know they're the Quai54s, I'm asking for confirmation because I saw some on IG say it comes out 7/8.

The two red colorways coming out on the 30th must be considered "premium" releases. The "Red To Toe" release has all red cement/elephant print on the back of the shoe where it's normally smooth leather and the "Fly Casual" has patent leather back there like the Space Jams and the JBCs. Oh, and, they're both $180 instead of $160. :stoneface:

The two red colorways coming out on the 30th must be considered "premium" releases. The "Red To Toe" release has all red cement/elephant print on the back of the shoe where it's normally smooth leather and the "Fly Casual" has patent leather back there like the Space Jams and the JBCs. Oh, and, they're both $180 instead of $160. :stoneface:

180 wow. Joints sit at 160 and they upped it.

Didn't even pay attention to the price increase. Definitely going to let it sit. If it's gone. It's gone.

Shout out to @jwdanklefs  (follow him on Instagram --- www.instagram.com/jwdanklefs) for these pics of a couple of his Kawhi PEs. Definitive proof that there are two slightly different white/gray Kawhi colorways (one is chrome, one is flat gray). @PO2345  was right!

The OP has been updated by the way with a new Mike Conley colorway (terrible picture, but he never wore them in a game so I had to crop an IG picture of his), plus pictures of the new lows, and pictures of Georgetown, Cal, and Marquette's PE lows (all of which have solid soles and Cal/Marquette have slightly different color blocking from the GR, too).

By the way, I just counted and there are 164  unique colorways of the Jordan XXXI right now.

Seller wesalegoods17 on eBay has the new white lows for $129.99 and if you use code PSUMMER15OFF until 11pm EST/8pm PST you can save $15. Plus no tax and free shipping. I think i just got the last 13 but there are tons of other sizes left.

Last edited:
NDC up to 12.5% on ebates

so does the low fit exactly the same as the mids?
Not quite, the lows fit a tad bit more snug in the toe-box.  Kind of like how the 29 mids and the 29 lows are, if you've tried those.  

Last edited:
I was wondering i normally wear a 12 but i wear a 13 in Jordan 29's mids and lows, should I get a 12.5 or 13 in the 31 lows?

Last edited:
I was wondering i normally wear a 12 but i wear a 13 in Jordan 29's mids and lows, should I get a 12.5 or 13 in the 31 lows?
I can't really tell you which to choose, but IMO the length of the 31 and 29 are the same, but the width in the toe box is different.  The 31's (both mids and lows) are wider than the 29's, with the lows being slightly more snug than the mids.  In other words, toe box width: 31 mid > 31 low > 29 mid > 29 low.

I mean, I did post a picture of him wearing them! :lol:

Thanks for your continuous 1st page edits as well.

PO

I mean, I did post a picture of him wearing them!
laugh.gif

Thanks for your continuous 1st page edits as well.

PO
Haha I know, I said that in jest! Thanks for your help and your input throughout.

Do any Jordans other than maybe the Air Jordan 1, 12, or 13 have more than 164 unique pairs? Honestly I feel like this may have them beat.

Back
Top Bottom