The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Crazy to see how many releases this model has seen at retail.

I've still only ever picked up the Banneds. I like them alot but rarely wear them. Was the first new model I liked enough to buy since the XX1.

Excited to see the XXX2.

Has anyone else had a pair of XXXI come in a regular Jordan box, not the XXXI logo box?
Today I had two Low pairs arrive from Nike.com, in same larger box. On the left is the premium white/red/black om the right are the Quai.

I've a load of 31s, sold on a bunch more, and I'm sure they all had the box with XXXI on the lid.
View media item 2484025View media item 2484026

Last edited:
Has anyone else had a pair of XXXI come in a regular Jordan box, not the XXXI logo box?
Today I had two Low pairs arrive from Nike.com, in same larger box. On the left is the premium white/red/black om the right are the Quai.

I've a load of 31s, sold on a bunch more, and I'm sure they all had the box with XXXI on the lid.

I think they do the regular when it's a damaged box.

That's really weird, it must have been a damaged box situation. How'd you get the Quais so early from Nike.com?

That's really weird, it must have been a damaged box situation. How'd you get the Quais so early from Nike.com?

Hmm that's not ideal. They make the boxes they should have spare!

I'm in Europe, released here last Sat.
Quite like them actually, for casual wear, the mis-match colour (ie. Red on one, blue on other) is barely noticeable.
View media item 2484033

Last edited:

The same happened to me.

My Why Not's size 13's came in a alternate Jordan box just like yours.
I purchased mine from Footlocker.

The labels were the normal high quality labels found on all Jordan box 's and not some homemade label.

I was a little nervous with the different box and got lucky when somebody on the board posted a link to DSG so I ordered another sz 13 from them. When the ***** shipment arrived it had the regular 31 box so I returned the other pair back to Footlocker. Clearly, the shoes were authentic, just different box. The Footlocker manager said a handful of Why Nots had the alternate box. There was also a instragram post mentioning the different boxes.

Last edited:
Just got my Quai's in from SVD.

The shoe essentially looks like low Fine Prints which is great.
The mismatched color accents are barely noticeable as the other posted noted.

What I don't like is the oversize jumpman and Quai 54 logo on the heel.
Much more pronounced than what I anticipated and I'm just not feeling the logo's.

Since I ordered from Europe I'll keep and wear them but had I ordered from Nike I would have returned.

View media item 2484203View media item 2484204View media item 2484205

Last edited:
Yea those logos are big. IMO they don't look like low fine prints bc the no swoosh thing. The swoosh fade on the mids is subtle but goes a long way for me

Quais up on FTL Launch Locator. Appears to only be available at the same 3 NY stores getting the Quai 1's.

I saw the red lows in person today. Pretty nice, I give them the thumbs up.
I like the tumbled look on the pseudo leather.

I have (3) lows already so I'm good on the lows but for anyone on the fence, I'd recommend them.

Yea those logos are big. IMO they don't look like low fine prints bc the no swoosh thing. The swoosh fade on the mids is subtle but goes a long way for me

The swoosh or lack of it doesn't influence my purchasing decisions.
Frankly, imo the lows look fine without it. I could go both ways, it's a nice touch but I wouldn't worry if it's missing.

Last edited:
Just got my Quai's in from SVD.

The shoe essentially looks like low Fine Prints which is great.
The mismatched color accents are barely noticeable as the other posted noted.

What I don't like is the oversize jumpman and Quai 54 logo on the heel.
Much more pronounced than what I anticipated and I'm just not feeling the logo's.

Since I ordered from Europe I'll keep and wear them but had I ordered from Nike I would have returned.
I like the oversized logos, but that's just me.  Hopefully I can snag a pair off of SNKRS on Saturday.  

I like the oversized logos, but that's just me.  Hopefully I can snag a pair off of SNKRS on Saturday.  

If you don't mind those big logos, the Quai is really quite nice.

After seeing the low top red 31 in person today, I'm really looking forward to the
upcoming black low top with the gold accents dropping on 7/28 for $160.
They have that tumbled leather that I really like.

Maybe the last 31?

Last edited:
I saw the red lows in person today. Pretty nice, I give them the thumbs up.
I like the tumbled look on the pseudo leather.

I have (3) lows already so I'm good on the lows but for anyone on the fence, I'd recommend them.

I want to get the reds, black/gold and possibly the quais.
Glad to hear they are nice in person. Might have been the push I needed.
Just need to wait for them to price drop.

I was gonna get the navy's but they were excluded from further disco after NDC marked them at 119.99.

Would have instacopped if that additional 20% off worked like on the whites and the black lows. I'll snag them if I find for a hundo or less.

If you don't mind those big logos, the Quai is really quite nice.

After seeing the low top red 31 in person today, I'm really looking forward to the
upcoming black low top with the gold accents dropping on 7/28 for $160.
They have that tumbled leather that I really like.

Maybe the last 31?
Possibly the last 31.  I like it because it is like a low version of the East JBC release.  My plan is to get the Quai, then the black and gold.  Then I am ready for 32.

For our European friends, backdoor has a FSR of the Quai 31 low's.

If you order it from the US it comes out to 190 euro, approx. $215 US.

Anyone tried playing in either of the new premium options - the reds or white? Both have solid-colour soles, some of the few on 31s.

Just wondered if the chat about clear soles showed up in a wear test of these against previous lows with the clear sole.

Just wondered if the chat about clear soles showed up in a wear test of these against previous lows with the clear sole.
Haven't seen solid outsole versus clear outsole on the 31 lows come up yet. Seems to be they fixed the traction issue altogether after the first few 31 pairs.

Skipping Quai's, easy. Back logos too much and not enough significance for me. Waiting for another deal on the Black ice low. 

Thinking of buying a pair of 31s but wondered since I have sort of a wide foot should I go up half size or get my normal size? Thanks

View media item 2485981
GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom