The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I am in Paris on Wed but likely too late by then.
I hate these no-notice pop-ups especially if its got limited release of a shoe. Means random folk get them not necessarily enthusiasts. If you were collecting every 31 you must be furious at this (although a lot harder than it used to be to collect every colorway).

What's wrong about that?

Just an FYI ***** sporting goods is running 20% off everything on their app today only, just grabbed red 31 lows. Not much selection but some good deals.

Some models (I saw Royals, Black Cats, Space James, and Black Toes) are in the Finish Line sale - save 25 or 35 depending on the CW. 9% eBates, too.

Some models (I saw Royals, Black Cats, Space James, and Black Toes) are in the Finish Line sale - save 25 or 35 depending on the CW. 9% eBates, too.
I grabbed the black toes today (added an item for my lady to bring total to above 200 for the 50 off 200)

The ebates worked for her item, but not my black toes. Just wanted to share that in case that matters.

I know FNL, FTL, Eastbay, etc usually excludes Jordans on ebates... which so does nike, yet all my nike purchases have counted for months. 

I grabbed the black toes today (added an item for my lady to bring total to above 200 for the 50 off 200)

The ebates worked for her item, but not my black toes. Just wanted to share that in case that matters.

I know FNL, FTL, Eastbay, etc usually excludes Jordans on ebates... which so does nike, yet all my nike purchases have counted for months. 
Oh, good to know.  I thought it only excluded Retros, but that's not the case, I guess.

smokin.gif

Damn the quai mid might be the best lookin pair. Top 3-5 for sure and they aren't available. Figures.
Completely agree. A friend of a friend is connected over there and tracked down a pair (size 12, not my size anyway) and they wanted 4,500 Euros, lmao.

My eyes play tricks on me... I get that it's a black n white shoe right? But i feel like I'm looking at a black and white picture

Are the white and black 31's with the hand on the tongue ever going to be released you think? Pretty sure they are Kawhi Leonard PE but I'm not sure. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji] it's something I've noticed with some other shoe pics when the shoe is all black n white. I feel like I'm looking at a black and white photo

Back
Top Bottom