The Official Kobe X iD thread

If a flyknit elite is released, it would be the reverse of the IX.  They released the flyknits first then the EM's.  I wonder if the poor EM sales influenced the reversal.

I hope the flyknit highs that showed in the leaked pics is real!!!!

If a flyknit elite is released, it would be the reverse of the IX.  They released the flyknits first then the EM's.  I wonder if the poor EM sales influenced the reversal.

I think last year was different. They usually release the regular models first and then release the Elites for the playoffs.

I think last year was different. They usually release the regular models first and then release the Elites for the playoffs.
Yea, I agree with you.  But I wonder why the change last year?

The high was something new and exciting...

In simple terms it was just buzz. Theres not a lot of rhyme or reason. Nike plans shoes yrs in advance. Sometimes they get it right.

Last yr KB9 High were marketed with the latest technology first; simliar to this yr but hasnt gone so well cuz FK is more popular vs EM.

That purple High is a official cw but I would expect more solid based cws with hits of a secondary color apposed to MC.

WEIRD...

ORDERED ON FEB.7

GOT MY "JUST STARTED" YESTERDAY FEB. 25

GOT MY "ALMOST FINSHED" TODAY FEB. 26

IM CONFUSED.

BUT WHATEVER. GETTING AMPED FOR THESE.

I recieved an "Your NikeID Order is Almost Finished" Any experience on how long from this mail until shipping?

Has anyone received anything yet? I know it's still early and took forever for me to get any updates for any of my orders but hoping things speed up and some start appearing soon!! :smh:

I recieved an "Your NikeID Order is Almost Finished" Any experience on how long from this mail until shipping?

ABOUT A WEEK OR SO.

Has anyone received anything yet? I know it's still early and took forever for me to get any updates for any of my orders but hoping things speed up and some start appearing soon!! :smh:

NOBODY HAS EM YET.

MID MARCH PAIRS SHOULD START SHOWING UP(IF YOU ORDERED ON RELEASE DAY OR A COUPLE DAYS AFTER)

Last edited:
WHAT.... So lucky
Where are mine Nike? Speed up the IDs
tongue.gif
:tongue:
I know right lol! Living Memphis may have it's perks, but this is the first time I ever experienced the process this fast.

Last edited:

I know right lol! Living Memphis may have it's perks, but this is the first time I ever experienced the process this fast.
Funny thing is, your ID pair isn't even coming from Memphis, they're making it in China or Vietnam or wherever right now. Maybe nobody's ordering the X IDs that's why they're pumping it out so fast lol

my pair has been saying that for 2 weeks but I spoke to a rep yesterday and she said they've been finished for a week and a half and are doing quality checks. Hope i get them in the next 10 days

Last edited:

Funny thing is, your ID pair isn't even coming from Memphis, they're making it in China or Vietnam or wherever right now. Maybe nobody's ordering the X IDs that's why they're pumping it out so fast lol
I thought about that too lol. I've been making ID's since the shox era, and I've never had the process go this fast!

No there was pe's

duke-nike-kobe-8-pe-2.jpg

You do realize that they're the same shoe except the "D" on the tongue. I even made that statement in my post. Literally no difference. You could have made the black ones as well.

The heel cap is different because I wanted it to be black.

Last edited:
No there was pe's

duke-nike-kobe-8-pe-2.jpg

You do realize that they're the same shoe except the "D" on the tongue. I even made that statement in my post. Literally no difference. You could have made the black ones as well.

The heel cap is different because I wanted it to be black.

Are you trolling? The two prints on the EM aren't even CLOSE to being similar.

5dac689b_8882832633_4c114c7f1d_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom