The Official Kobe X iD thread

Does the shozoku always have to be the same color as the tongue?

I really want a pair of sharks with a white Shozoku on a black tongue

Does the shozoku always have to be the same color as the tongue?

I really want a pair of sharks with a white Shozoku on a black tongue

There's no option to change the color of the shozoku, so it will always be the same color as the tongue you choose.

You could always just paint it the color you want tho...

Hey quick update boys, if you have a Discover Card, they are offering 10% Cashback for NDC.  This can easily be coupled with a discount code that NDC gave you, whether 10,15,20.  Since Ebates and Mr.Rebates doesn't allow other discounts when giving cashback, this might get you guys the biggest discount.  Gluck!

Last edited:
Hey quick update boys, if you have a Discover Card, they are offering 10% off for NDC.  This can easily be coupled with a discount code that NDC gave you, whether 10,15,20.  Since Ebates and Mr.Rebates doesn't allow other discounts when giving cashback, this might get you guys the biggest discount.  Gluck!

Off or cash back?

Remember when Nike emailed $25, $50, $75, and a $100 coupons to their loyal customers.
Yea.  Now the only time any discount is taken is or given is when they mess up or their quality control takes a back seat for shoes that are supposed to be worth 200+ dollars.  Even then, it's like pulling teeth from them to get some compensation for a mistake that they had made.  

Phellas that already received your ids and ordered with a discount. Does Nike give u a hard time time exchanging for a different color if u didn't pay retail? I have a grey/gum & sharkteeth pair that should be hear Friday. Thinking of swapping my "sharkteeth" for some air max 95s or an all dark grey upper or all black/grey swoosh pair. Thanks

Last edited:
Phellas that already received your ids and ordered with a discount. Does Nike give u a hard time time exchanging for a different color if u didn't pay retail? I have a grey/gum & sharkteeth pair that should be hear Friday. Thinking of swapping my "sharkteeth" for some air max 95s or an all dark grey upper or all black/grey swoosh pair. Thanks

I don't think you'll be able to do an "exchange" per se. You'll just have to return them for a refund, and order whatever u want instead seperately... If u used a discount code, they MIGHT be nice and issue you a new one, but I doubt it honestly

got 4 out of 5 id's in from the first 2 days since release and i have to say i'm pretty disappointed. i opted for all black midsoles since the renderings came out black but in person i'm learning how the TPU around them makes them look so smokey and ashy. just got my galaxy-inspired pair in with green glow GITD outsole and i'm completely let down by how it's solid instead of transparent :smh: also, my left toebox is has a point to it instead of being round like normal! definitely going to complain to nike when i get the time. i think they messed up bad this time with these yellowing-time-bomb TPU midsoles. wanting black midsoles and getting ashy grey instead. at $245+ a pop, you can't settle for less than expected :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom