The Official Kobe X iD thread

jay cole fan jay cole fan I've seen that happen a couple times on other ID models... Unbelievable that somehow makes it thru QC :smh:

They'll probably just offer u a remake, but maybe u can get a code out of em

Does anyone else have this on their sole? I got my IDs in today and there's a date and number written in sharpie and it won't come off....
I remember this happened on the Kobe9 ids. Forgot if they gave the guy a remake or a code. 

To those of you with purple or blue midsoles, is the entire midsole that color or is the inside that color while the "cage" is transparent? (Like the "black" one)

After the failure of the half-half green glow/black...
Originally Posted by UKpucci  
... a new pair has finally come through.

Here is an unfiltered photo in natural light :

As you can see the green glow flyknit upper is less bright than on the half/half, due to more of the underlay black flyknit showing.

Overall, they're sweet.

Will post more pictures if you guys want.

To those of you with purple or blue midsoles, is the entire midsole that color or is the inside that color while the "cage" is transparent? (Like the "black" one)

Hard to tell on mine as my upper is black but if you look at @arabianite3's pair on the previous page you can see the midsole casing is purple as it's crossing over on the grey upper. I think the inside midsole is white and with the transparent purple casing it gives off that shade of purple.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to receive a code but they said they'll remake one within 3 weeks and I get to keep this pair until it's remade.

Keep until remake or keep in addition to the remake? And how will this be enforced if it was the latter?
It's usually keep until your new pair arrives. I believe they will charge you for a second pair if you don't ship the original back. 

pimp.gif

Keep until remake or keep in addition to the remake? And how will this be enforced if it was the latter?

It's usually keep until your new pair arrives. I believe they will charge you for a second pair if you don't ship the original back. 

Yup I get to wear the ones I have now as much as I want and they "prioritize" making the new pair and it arrives within 3 weeks and then they email me a return label and I send the first flawed pair back.

Real sad. I bought the drill sergeants in a size 14 to try out and I swim in them and 13's are a tad too small. Looks like ill be making that return and sitting on the sidelines until next year. Hopefully they save some good designs for next year lol.

Back
Top Bottom