The Official Kobe X iD thread

I'm talking about remakes if anyone is confused or keeps saying they have to get "...." For a refund. I just want to clarify, thanks

Sorry, I misunderstood. I'm not sure. Anytime I have had a pair remade, there was a legit defect so I always returned them. Idk if they can double charge you though without some sort of agreement.

They don't refund your account unless you return both pairs. They just tell you to keep the original pair until the new ones arrive. No refund is ever given

Sorry I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not looking for a refund, I'm just confused why Nike allows us to keep the pair until the new one arrives. They say ship it back pretty much whenever. I'm just pondering what happens if you just don't ship the first pair back and keep it. I don't think they can just charge you even if they have or payment info on hand

Or they can just prevent you from ordering more to that address/that card etc.

I don't think they care tho.. It's pennies to them

Last edited:
Nike just crushing tweets about ID updates on other model shoes. Im checking the Kobes every time they say another shoe gets an update :smh:

Nike just crushing tweets about ID updates on other model shoes. Im checking the Kobes every time they say another shoe gets an update
mean.gif
LOL right?

all these feeels

For anyone that hasn't bought the flyknit IDs.... Break in is pretty painful. Already a few blisters. Remind me of the 7. Love both of them but pain is there. I'm sure it'll go away with time but for now.... These beautiful beasts...

For anyone that hasn't bought the flyknit IDs.... Break in is pretty painful. Already a few blisters. Remind me of the 7. Love both of them but pain is there. I'm sure it'll go away with time but for now.... These beautiful beasts...
I went half size up and I'm still having the same problem.  Only worn them twice and my feet are hurting in them.  They feel tight and stiff.

I got my regular size 12 and didnt have that issue. There was slight tightness in the beggining but they loosened up for me fairly quick.

Agreed. Good that I decided to send them back. I made 2 of them both tts and when I try on first time I knew that both have to go.

Hahah, Nike Does the Special Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Pre-release with special access today = Kobe X Elite ID MC Convo DEAD.

Hahah, Nike Does the Special Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Pre-release with special access today = Kobe X Elite ID MC Convo DEAD.
maybe when they release the bred jordan 2s next year they'll release bred jordan 30s..... The thirst..... lmao. The logic has me like ?

View media item 1705354View media item 1705355View media item 1705356View media item 1705358
Outsole : Solid / Gum Med Brown
Midsole : Clear
Airbag : Bright Crimson
Speckle : Bright Crimson
Lace : Wolf Grey
Swoosh and Kobe Logo : Metallic Rose Gold
Lining : White
Tongue : Black
Upper : Asymmetrical / Black/White

and

Outsole : GITD
Midsole : Black
Airbag : Black
Speckle : GITD
Lace : Black
Swoosh and Kobe Logo : Metallic Gold
Lining : Black
Tongue : Dark Grey
Upper : Solid / Dark Grey

Finally came in. My plan is to only keep one.
I know the Asymmetrical / Black/White has been done with the rose gold.

My thoughts is that the gum seems too transparent and the midsole is quite murky for the Asymmetrical. The black isn't black enough too.
I'm not a fan of GITD, but I wanted that green. Dark Grey does look dull. Regular gold isn't popping as much as I hoped.
The website pictures are quite deceiving.
Besides the stated qualms, I am quite happy. I was nick-picking if I had to complain.

But I would like to hear your opinions?

Back
Top Bottom