The Official Kobe X iD thread

Unpopular opinion alert, not even multi-color flyknit can save that asymmetrical non sense. 

You think they'd put out a Asymmetrical Multi-Color though or are you just stating the Asyms have ruined the X altogether?

Last edited:
You think they'd put out a Asymmetrical Multi-Color though or are you just stating the Asyms have ruined the X altogether?
Bit of both lol. But with the multi color, wouldn't be surprised at all to see something similar to what's been suggested on here and twitter, multi color on one side and the other a light grey, black, etc. All just assumption though.

They need to do a full MC or an assym pair with 2 colors like the HTM, assym with one MC side might look weird (at least it does in the renderings that were posted)

The dark gray pairs are looking really good. May have to pull the trigger on a pair but, I want to see if I get lucky if/when MC drops

I've bought and returned two pairs of these.  Have to be the most garbage quality iD i've ever had.  Maybe it's just the translucent outsole, but the gluing of the flyknit to the midsole is atrocious.  Best bet is to go with a colored outsole. 

Back
Top Bottom