The Official Kobe X iD thread

MY PAIR JUST GOT DELIVERED....FINALLY. PICS IN A LITTLE WHILE.

ORDER DATE: 2/7
DELIVERY DATE: 3/24

(EST DATE WAS 3/25)

Need to see the yellow outsole in better lighting. Looks like clear sole showing its age in those pics. More so the back portion.

Not sure if these are iDs because of the box there
Sooo clean, really dig these!!

Does anyone know if it's the metallic or wolf gray used for the swoosh? What's the difference between the two grays because other id's I've done in the past, whether it was a wolf gray or white, still kind of had that shiny metallic-like effect on the swoosh. When I'm making it on the site, the metallic doesn't seem to show up as well which is why I'm wondering if it shows up darker when it's actually made or if it's actually the other wolf gray used.

You Mother F'er, take that pic down ... you just made me spend more money ... Thanks ... I think??? lol
Just do it.
lol. Trying to hold off. I like way too many shoes. I buy a ton more than Nike basketball. Habit is expensive enough as is 
ohwell.gif

Dope ^^^^^ (RED)

I haven't been following Kobe's. Will the X's get the flyknit treatment anytime soon?

Last edited:

Dope ^^^^^ (RED)

I haven't been following Kobe's. Will the X's get the flyknit treatment anytime soon?
The X Elite Flyknit Hightop is releasing in 3 weeks or so. Still waiting for a word on the Elite Flyknit Lows. Crossing my fingers they will eventually release. Anybody have any word on if they're even coming out with a flyknit elite low version??

The X Elite Flyknit Hightop is releasing in 3 weeks or so. Still waiting for a word on the Elite Flyknit Lows. Crossing my fingers they will eventually release. Anybody have any word on if they're even coming out with a flyknit elite low version??
Thanks for the info.

Definitely going to wait for the hightop. Can't wait for my first pair of Kobe's
happy.gif

Like I've been saying, ID's look better than the non creative team bank colorways they've been putting out

All reds look nice! Want to see the red/black upper. I think I'm gonna go with that on my IDs.

These GR colorways really aren't doing it for me, and I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm just going to ID a pair but I can't decide which swoosh color.. they both look good to me. What do you guys think?

Gold or Silver?

These GR colorways really aren't doing it for me, and I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm just going to ID a pair but I can't decide which swoosh color.. they both look good to me. What do you guys think?

Gold or Silver?
GOLD!

I would go with gold too. Silver makes them look like that PE (?) we've seen floating around though.

Back
Top Bottom