The Official Kobe X iD thread

I really dislike the multicolor option, I hated it on the 9, and I hate it now.
You should probably unsubscribe then. All we're going to do in here is post pics of our MC renders, talk about getting started emails and ask what time people ordered and what options to make sense of it, complain that somebody else got the shipping confirmation email when you ordered before them, and then finally a visual sensory overload of MC pics in hand.

You should probably unsubscribe then. All we're going to do in here is post pics of our MC renders, talk about getting started emails and ask what time people ordered and what options to make sense of it, complain that somebody else got the shipping confirmation email when you ordered before them, and then finally a visual sensory overload of MC pics in hand.
HAHAHAH YES

I would love to be able to order a bunch of MC's if they were a GR.  Flyknit MC is a work of art imo
I like for sure how its really like having your own pair, but I just don't like how it is just colors thrown together, I would like if they did it like the flyknit racer or something.

I just won't personally pick a pair up, I'd like to see if they come out clean, any combination can look good in the right context.

would love black lateral and multi medial asymmetrical 
happy.gif

Speaks the truth

View media item 1757858

Quit being cheap... You bash MC then ask for a code lol. Ain't no one giving up a code right now. It's MC season, like Honda said you'd be better off just unsuscribing.
I didn't bash the multicolor option, I just gave my opinion, isn't that truly what this thread is for, it's not being cheap, 220 dollars is not a cheap sneaker

Exactly right.  
nthat.gif

I didn't bash the multicolor option, I just gave my opinion, isn't that truly what this thread is for, it's not being cheap, 220 dollars is not a cheap sneaker
Theres a time and place for that buddy. You don't come into a kobe x id forum 1 hour before the release when everybody excited as f*** and say you hate the best version of the shoe that's coming out. What do you expect people to say?

This thread is gonna be tremendous entertainment today, regardless of what happens at noon :rofl:

I agree. The Mag thread was very entertaining.... if you were able to keep up with the speed that is lol. This thread should be entertaining as well!!!!

Theres a time and place for that buddy. You don't come into a kobe x id forum 1 hour before the release when everybody excited as f*** and say you hate the best version of the shoe that's coming out. What do you expect people to say?
I mean I expected backlash but honestly if this **** wasn't limited no one would want it

Back
Top Bottom