The Official Kobe X iD thread

Half multi > Full multi imo, remind me of OG flyknit trainers

not sure if I want MC's or mambacurials tbh though

For some reason I can't check out... Entered payment and delivery information and right before confirmation get an message that it's out of stock. I've been trying since the official time they went live. 

Over all the Kobe X's have been absolute **** aside from the HTM's.

translation:

HTM was the only limited kobe x so the rest of the colourways sucked.

nah,I think it was a lackluster year for the lows but i thought that about the flyknit 9s too. That purple pair could have been great but they made the sole orange...orange? I'm happy with these MCs and I still have my 9 MC.

I'm actually happy with the half-multi...I dont want them to be the exact same as the 9's.

I missed out on the 9's last year but oh well I'm over it. Can't wait to get my Asym 10's :pimp:

you make a good point..

if they made a full multi, most of the designs here would look just like the 9 mc ids that tried to be like masterpiece lows. i think its a waste to have a bunch of shoes with the same colorscheme. one day i was looking through my shoes and i noticed i had a bunch with same colorschemes, and just realized damn waste of money. rather have a variety of different color schemes and styles. then one style shoe of different colors, or a bunch of different style shoes with the same color schemes.

i think you did good fam, just like someone said before me. these arent the 9s.

I'm passing on these, if they had a white option for the knit I'd probably pull the trigger, but I don't want wolf grey. To everyone waiting on full MC, watch them come out with it as a GR ID and then the hype train turns back to the asymmetrical.

" full mc confirmed from europe release"  
mean.gif

Some of you may cringe at this but I nearly did not order this pair... new I would face regret later so placed the order.  That is if it goes through I suppose

Would have loved to have heard some mexicansneakerhead commentary when noon came around lol

Anyone else having problems checking out? I've been trying multiple times for the last 24 minutes, different designs, different payment methods, but each time it's fine until you click the order button then it says it's out of stock.

So my nike account profile says order is being processed, but still no email 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom