The Official Kobe X iD thread

Thanks fellas. That's an unfiltered pic. Daylight does wonders for MMs as others have stated.

White pairs were slept on hard. You don't see all that many

those are dope. Makes me wish I wasn't so conservative with the pair I ordered
I know.. my other pairs are definitely a lot more wearable than this pair.. but I'm just really curious on how this one would turn out.. 
wink.gif

IMO let the MC do all the talking and keep all the other options white, grey or black. Maybe a colored swoosh and that's about it.

This thread is life

The salt and tears are only increasing my power

Hahahahhahaha my god some of these comments. GOLDEN

IMO let the MC do all the talking and keep all the other options white, grey or black. Maybe a colored swoosh and that's about it.
yeah.. agreed! even if they end up being nice, I prolly won't get enough use out of them.. it was nice designing though.. 
laugh.gif

I think I'll happy with these no imagination pairs..

The ID factories don't produce on the weekends (well idk maybe they do, but I've never gotten any progress emails on weekends)... You'll probably get it early in the AM Monday.
we're talking about china factories here bro lol..jk

Last edited:

I know.. my other pairs are definitely a lot more wearable than this pair.. but I'm just really curious on how this one would turn out.. 
wink.gif
Honestly, I think these are going to be the best "out there" pair of any that I have seen. It looks really well. If I didn't blow my budget on the Supreme 5's I would be doing that exact combo for the sake of being different.

Back
Top Bottom