The Official Kobe X iD thread

Just found these online ...
smokin.gif
I'M READY!!

Grey FK looking good up there! don't see the need for the speckles. would've been cleaner looking without it IMO. I finally got my starting email!

smokin.gif
Looked at that pair and thought, "man, I should have went with the gold swoosh". Then I looked in my folder of pics and realized I did order with gold.  Only thing different about mine is I held off on the speckles. Safe to say I buy too many shoes if I can't even remember what I ID'd. First world problems lol

Last edited:
smokin.gif
Please Nike, don't make my pairs as red as this or straight to the bay they go. I ordered this exact build except with GITD soles. Personally, I'm glad I didn't go gum bottom based on this pic. 

Finally received the starting email on pairs 1 & 2............anxious now 

IX id's>X and not even close imo. Flyknit color and quality pops so much nicer on previous model. That asymmetrical look just isn't working. Htm racecar and sharks are well executed.

Last edited:
Both sharks and race car ARE asymmetrical :stoneface:

I know this. That's why I said those on the other hand are well executed. The shark jaw id isn't bad but it runs a distant second to the real deal. This shoe though had so much potential with a full mc as an id option.

Last edited:
IX id's>X and not even close imo. Flyknit color and quality pops so much nicer on previous model. That asymmetrical look just isn't working. Htm racecar and sharks are well executed.
Considering we've only seen a couple pairs so far, I think it's too early to say. I think so far it looks like the MC IX had less purple/magenta in the weave and more green/yellow (good or bad depending on if you like those colors), but I think having the whole lateral panel, unobscured by a large heel counter and carbon fiber plate, lets you see more MC on the X, which is a plus.

Dunno. I have 2 MC IX's and 4 X's on the way. I think on the IX's most people were just trying to make MP lows, but with the X's there was no perfect build paradigm so people got to be creative. I actually think I'll like my X's more than my IX's.

And, possibly in the minority here, but I like the asym look, both on the MC's and the GR elite lows.

Who cares about the medial side, black, white, any color they had, you know it's going to look sharp!

Get over it!

Back
Top Bottom