The Official Kobe X iD thread

WTF man, my pair still sitting on "build complete" status........has been for a week now :nerd:

I need my shipped email damn it :lol:

Last edited:
WTF man, my pair still sitting on "build complete" status........has been for a week now
nerd.gif

I need my shipped email damn it
laugh.gif
same boat, need that "shipped" email pronto.
mean.gif

The multicolor looks great but everything else is just off on this shoe. Glad I held off, if they come back with a full MC version it will change everything for me though.

Damn. I went back and forth BTW dark grey and wolf grey before making the wrong choice...

I went back and forth too. Wanted to order the dark grey, but my mom convinced me to go with the wolf grey.
I guess I'll have to love her even more now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Quote:
Damn. I went back and forth BTW dark grey and wolf grey before making the wrong choice...
I went back and forth so many times between black and wolf grey and I also made the wrong choice. If they did they black the same way as the white asymmetrics we'd be straight but no. black and dark grey aren't nearly as horrendous as some of these other colors though.

Last edited:
Nike just sent me another shipped email - with the same date as the previous two. So, I should have three pairs Monday.

Still haven't received 2 started emails. And the third says build complete but no shipping email yet. I'm starting to get impatient seeing all these shipped emails and guys getting theirs. Looks like I'll be waiting til December for all mine...or at least 2 of 3.

Not going to judge any colors or combinations until I see my pairs in person.

I have seen some really nice pairs though so far...keep posting pics as they come in!

Still patiently waiting on that shipped email hoping they just show up at my door before hand. I want to wear them to the Lakers-Mavs game Friday :lol:

Pairs are looking good. Glad I went with the wolf grey. Still mad they didn't give us a white option for the medial side :smh:

Back
Top Bottom