The Official Kobe X iD thread

Went with a chaos pair purple laces like the chaos vi, team 12/17 @ 245.
damn mine were 250 and arrive 01/04/16, payed more and get them later smh,

anybody notice their MC's bouncing around Asia during shipping? Mine have went from xiamen to hong kong to taiwan and now japan

Last edited:
Damn for real Nike??? I ordered one pair....something I wanted to do with the MCs.

And if I decide to go with #2 it will be simple

Those chaos pairs are sick tho. I would order if i didnt already have the MC chaos coming.

Just saw 140 post and thought about full mc in the first moment 
roll.gif

Mambacolor is nice, but I guess I will wait until my two mc's come in Thursday

absolutely had to cop. I regretted not getting the Mamba Moments last time. Personally i think the shoes that a lot of you are making have too much violet for me to pull off. had to cancel it out with the white.

Now people are going to have to be extra specific when talking about getting status emails, got people still waiting for asymmetrical multis and now these.

Yea got one in my cart. Must resist. The XI is right around the corner.

I tried to talk myself down the SAME WAY with the thought of the XI and how close we were to release. And then I thought of how it is highly likely (being familiar with Nike's recent releases) that the first, second, third colorways will probably suck, and probably not be something I want to get into right away.

Now if they continue true to form and release the XI to Nike ID early, like they have done with recent releases, then I may regret picking these up. Descisions....

Back
Top Bottom