The Official Kobe X iD thread

1/3 pairs came in , not so thrilled about it propably returning it cause of too much purple 

Thanks Broseph. I went uni. red but I'm sure your crimson pair will come out dope!
Woke up to a shipped email for my chaos pair
nthat.gif
so we will see in a week or so!

Aight so just got home from a long day at work

Didn't really want to post a pic because it does this pair zero justice. IPhone six pic with the horrible lighting at my place but I know people have been itching to see so I'll post anyway. People may flame but feeling them more than my mc 9s or chaos 6s for that matter

I'll try to get good photos later but I leave for Vegas tomorrow and won't be back till tuesday so might be a little while

Anyways... Chaos MC Xs
These are awesome!  University Red liner and speckles?  

Last edited:
Out for delivery :pimp:

As usual, the shoes go from HK to alaska to Kentucky to Connecticut all in 1 day lol. Got a black medial hopefully it looks ok

Just ordered a new MambaColor "Chaos" pair using university red liner and speckles instead of crimson thanks to those new pics of that chaos MC pair.  

Not taking any chances.  Will see how they both look in hand.  

Funny thing is estimated delivery date for the pair I just ordered this morning is 12/23.  Pair I ordered last week was 1/4.  
laugh.gif

Just ordered a new MambaColor "Chaos" pair using university red liner and speckles instead of crimson thanks to those new pics of that chaos MC pair.  
I went crimson Chaos for the MambaColor. Will see. Both my other pairs are conservative, and I have been almost pulling the trigger on a chaos pair with the X - almost purple FK, almost purple asym, almost the MC. But the MambaColor seemed perfect.

I went crimson Chaos for the MambaColor. Will see. Both my other pairs are conservative, and I have been almost pulling the trigger on a chaos pair with the X - almost purple FK, almost purple asym, almost the MC. But the MambaColor seemed perfect.
Yeah I think the MambaColor weave will be really nice with the theme.  

Does anyone know since I've already received started email on Mambas am I able to cancel still? I kind of want to go with blue speckles and silver swoosh after seeing those Crimson speckles a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom