The Official Kobe X iD thread

Im still debating if I want to do the black or white swoosh! What do you guys think?

Depends on your build. If its whats up there^, then you really can't go wrong with either or. Debated for a while too, but black was my choice. Guess it comes down to if you want a lighter colored overall look or a darker one. I personally always liked the look of the flyknit racer with the black swoosh so that also played a factor I guess

Making this pair right now! Reps to this guy!!
Yet another shoutout to nystatenisland, I was gonna skip the Kobe X MC's as I'd spent 18mths tracking down the perfect pair of MC IX's (shout to ohmyyikes)

My IX's were set to arrive the day after X MC launch & I just couldn't bring myself to it.

Checked in here the other night then & came across these, started feeling a lil'salty.......saw the restock notification come in on my phone & just went straight for'em, beautiful
pimp.gif

Wanted to take a few more pics of my pair I got last week, the multicolor was reminding me of the medial side of the Masterpiece

I thought it couldn't get better than my 1st pair but man these are so dope. So glad I decided to make pairs. Gum sole and speckles came out way better than I expected. Also like how my flyknit is different than my 1st pair.

I think all those building this might be disappointed. The reason this shoe looks so good I believe is the specific blend of the MC, especially the shoe on the right. All that volt makes it pop.

Really tempted to make more pairs. Got a 25% off promo code that is just asking to be paired with the 14% ebates thats on for today. Like to do these

and a maybe an All white Mambacolor. But then I got these coming in tomorrow too

Ahhhhhhhh have no idea what to do. Damn you Nike!

finally got them after ordering that first night they dropped

is that a glow swoosh?

I am thinking of making a default pair, but changing just the swoosh to glow instead of white,  wondering if that will make it look weird

Last edited:
Depends on your build. If its whats up there^, then you really can't go wrong with either or. Debated for a while too, but black was my choice. Guess it comes down to if you want a lighter colored overall look or a darker one. I personally always liked the look of the flyknit racer with the black swoosh so that also played a factor I guess
Keep in mind that if you go with black swoosh, the heel tab with be the same color as the symbols. But with that said, i would go with black still and just custom paint it white. Looks easy.

Back
Top Bottom