The Official Kobe X iD thread

Is everyone in here just waiting for the MC's? I see very few builds and even less orders in this thread. I thought I'd see page after page of designs but I guess not

I wanna I.D. A pair bad just like my son's YZY colorway but in A black solar red colorway but would rather wait for the MC I.D. option.

I have a pair of "sharks" building in progress, and just got a good deal on an NDC gift card off ebay using my ebay bucks, so this will be the next pair I order when that card comes. I always liked the lateral side of the Beethoven more than the medial. After this, I'll wait for MC and call it a day at 3 pairs.

Last edited:

I have a pair of "sharks" building in progress, and just got a good deal on an NDC gift card off ebay using my ebay bucks, so this will be the next pair I order when that card comes. I always liked the lateral side of the Beethoven more than the medial. After this, I'll wait for MC and call it a day at 3 pairs.
I ordered the exact same pair last week.  
nthat.gif

Nice! Beethoven Kobe X

Back
Top Bottom