The Official Kobe X iD thread

Just messed around and made a Rose Gold low inspired ID. I wish the one Nike released was a low instead of a high :smh: that colorway is fire

7 pairs ordered as well 
smokin.gif

Does anyone else see the $147 price for Kobe X Elite ID when creating a pair?  Mine shows $147 but when I add to cart it goes back to $245

Ended up grabbing these for $187.25. Now to pray they turn out OK and they don't release a pair just like it.

Grey upper.

Forgot to change the sig color when I changed the inner color, Black on black is fine but meh.

Last edited:
Man I thought I was hella original making the shark colorway... Idk if I should keep the tongue black or white, have the laces which color, and the swooshes.... So confusing. Anyone know if the HTM will release? Might just cop the IDs now since I have a 20% coupon and $130 Nike voucher from my kd 7s

Man I thought I was hella original making the shark colorway... Idk if I should keep the tongue black or white, have the laces which color, and the swooshes.... So confusing. Anyone know if the HTM will release? Might just cop the IDs now since I have a 20% coupon and $130 Nike voucher from my kd 7s
IMO bro, never go white laces, be dirty in no time. wont match the upper after a few wears. IMO

So apparently there are 9 different cws for Elite Low ID model; 5 of which are available now and 4 a later date 

Last edited:
That interesting. Never heard before.
It's a mobile app that gives you points for walking into stores. You can buy gift cards through the app once you get enough points. Pretty cool if you go to most of the places anyway. (JC Penny, Best Buy, American Eagle, etc etc)

So apparently there are 9 different cws for this model; 5 of which are available now and 4 a later date 
not sure I'm following you bro.. are you talking about iD options? GR lows? or GR highs? can you pls elaborate? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom