The Official Kobe X iD thread

Look good @ootherocoo   
nthat.gif

My Mambacolors and Multi remakes both getting the UPS "unable to load" jig.  
sick.gif

12/09/2015    1:12 A.M.    We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

12/09/2015    1:07 A.M.    We were unable to load the package on the plane as scheduled

Just got my second pair of Mambacolors, this time with a silver swoosh (also forgot about the silver speckles). Returning one pair, leaning towards keeping the silver
Same exact pair I ordered. My arrives Thursday if the runways in Chek That Kok are clear that is

Finally got the shipping e-mail! Is this the estimated delivery correct though? Got the e-mail today and it says it will be delivered by Friday. That's a faster turnaround than when I order from FTL or something, and that's domestic shipping vs all the way from China. 
laugh.gif

Mambacolor shipping info received today. The ETA of 12/11 seems too good to be true, but excited to see these in person.

Sent both my MC's back, not real impressed with these either.  Probably going to send these back as well and just roll with my rose golds and curials for my X's.

chaos will need a remake.. toebox mis aligned issue.. univ red lining
By toebox misaligned do you mean how the outsole was placed, or the way the weave was laid out across the toe box medial to lateral not matching shoe to shoe, or not running perpendicular across the toe box?

Back
Top Bottom