The Official Kobe X iD thread

Ok NT fam, help me out. Just got my X IDs delivered. Size 10 as usual and they feel tighter than my Mambacurial X also a size 10, also DS. 

My question is: are you guys sizing up .5 for the ID elites? 

Ok NT fam, help me out. Just got my X IDs delivered. Size 10 as usual and they feel tighter than my Mambacurial X also a size 10, also DS. 

Yup IDs have been a .5 size up for most people. Had the same issue and sent it back for .5 size up.

Wish I could make some grinches. I had to wait till after Christmas and they won't let me buy the sz 12 in my cart.

Wish I could make some grinches. I had to wait till after Christmas and they won't let me buy the sz 12 in my cart.
Yeah, just noticed sz 11 is gone now too, so glad I got my second pair in. I ordered the stock pair on RD, then went with a volt tongue pair a couple days later.

I think people were assuming they would hang around like the MC/Mamabacolor.

No promises. But if I don't like my size 12 I will hit you up before I send them back. I'm still on the fence about what they will look like. I did stock pair and did red speckles and white outsole.

Really interested to see what happens here if the Grinch don't restock. Wonder how many people that want to return their pair actually give people that want the shoe retail price plus tax and shipping.

Been a week and not a peep from Nike. Anyone receive a started email yet?

Was hoping for a quick turnaround on the Grinches since the options were so limited. Thought Nike would at least make several pairs in each size of the stock ready to go but I guess not.

Has anyone else had UPS lose their IDs right before they were delivered? I was supposed to have a pair of Kobe MCs delivered yesterday and UPS seems to have potentially lost my package because it never went out for delivery. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do?

Been a week and not a peep from Nike. Anyone receive a started email yet?

Was hoping for a quick turnaround on the Grinches since the options were so limited. Thought Nike would at least make several pairs in each size of the stock ready to go but I guess not.
Still waiting too. I thought some people said they got the started email right away though shortly after they ordered.

Has anyone else had UPS lose their IDs right before they were delivered? I was supposed to have a pair of Kobe MCs delivered yesterday and UPS seems to have potentially lost my package because it never went out for delivery. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do?
I have a couple pairs that were supposed to be delivered as well.  Stuck in Texas somewhere.  UPS won't even deal with me.  Had to call Nike to put in a search.  I know that UPS has had some issues lately, but it really sucks.

^^^

Kobe 9 mc iD is the winner! 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:

I went up a whole size from a 10.5 to an 11.5 and they feel perfect. Every X that isn't an 11.5 was narrow and painful to my pinky toe.

I have wide feet I guess. But I compared the Jordan 2011 10.5 to the Kobe X rose gold size 11 and there is maybe a half centimeter difference.In my estimation, even If you size up the shoe doesn't look that much bigger if at all.

On another note. I returned an X id size 11 or an 11.5 and if I'm not mistaken the color seems way more lighter and its a lot more green. Don't know how to feel about the difference. Although I'm still am pleased w/ them.

Last edited:
Anybody have a pair with a soar upper? If so please post a non filtered pic. Also, are the black midsole on regular fk options black or milky black?

Back
Top Bottom