The Official Kobe X iD thread

I already have the pseudo shark IDs, Beethoven inspired IDs, drill sergeants, mambacurials, Arrowheads and Grinches coming at some point. I'm good for X's
wow. that's different. haha.

nice collection.

i have to admit, I was not that found w/ the X in the beginning, but after actually playing in them changed my mind.

Yea I basically figured with Nikes return policy, I'd send a few back and basically trade them for XIs. I got caught up in those multicolor drops.

Last edited:
do you guys wear them and then return them to nike?  i got a pair of mambacolor that fits a bit too tight.

H A I L T O T H E K O B E X​
 ​
orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

I wore them twice to see if it would get better. But it didn't.
Does Nike take them back?
Yeah I'm new to Kobe's. Do they normally run tight?
I think you get 30 days to wear them and they take them back regardless, if its after that, they have to be unworn. 

The regret is hitting me. I should have bought more. I was a little too conservative with my id's. I wish I experimented more.

But the XI doesn't even come close to the Xs lol.
I think its premature to say that with only a few pics out. This is the Kobe X thread so i get it but it happens pretty often that people do a 180 after seeing real pics of the ID or even when more CW comes out.

Last edited:
The regret is hitting me. I should have bought more. I was a little too conservative with my id's. I wish I experimented more.
Tell me about it. I only have one pair of Kobe X and it's the Multicolor. I wanted the Mambacolors as well, but that price tag 
frown.gif

Only reason I pulled the trigger on a pair of Multicolor is because there was a 15% ebates. Yeah, I'm frugal  
roll.gif

Last edited:
I regret making my X IDs with a white tongue. Denim stains galore.

Pics please.

View media item 1863305View media item 1863306
Just from a day of wear. I had to pinroll my denim to make it hang right behind the tongue. I figured if it was behind the tongue I can still hide the stains if I'm wearing shorts.

I don't have pics of my white MambaColors which is got stained on the tongue after FIVE minutes of trying on new denim

2 MC iD (black and white midsole) + 1 Chaos Mambacolor iD + 1 Grinch iD + 1 Solid Greythoven iD + 5 HTM (double on shark jaws)

If someone got a pair of Grinches or stock pair of mc with a black tongue ,to send back to NDC with a size 10, please let me know, would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom