The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

60 got damn pts

supa-hot-fire.gif

Last edited:
How long does it usually take for nike to send a confirmation email?

Is it possible to look at the design you did for the ordered pair?

Thanks!

Nike Chat is staffed by idiots with atttitudes. Just finished frying a guy for 20 minutes, after waiting an hour to get connected. I was pissed about:

The limit (no where does it state limit 1, matter of fact i saw somewhere it was limit 2.

And secondly, the price screw up. The base EM pairs are 160. 45 dollar upcharge for ID would make the base 205 and the full zoom for 225.

I tell that to the moron, and he says no, base is 225, full zoom is 245, and he tells me dont order full zoom because they will charge you 20 extra later. I say he doesnt know what he s talking about. Then I find this:

View media item 1993837

So then he escalates it, tells me to submit my order and provide my order number, they would try to refund me my $20. But of course I could only check out with one pair.

So everyone get on with NikeChat, and show them that screenshot and get some money back. Eff Nike.

Guys does anybody know when you'll be charged on your card?? Sorry I know this question has been asked already

I ordered 2 pairs of the original pair. :smh:

gonna hoop in both so i guess it's not a total waste

spectacular moment by kobe

omg scoring 60 pts

nike definitely making some more limited shoes and apparel with this performance and moment

Back
Top Bottom