The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I put my name as Kobe and was being extra with the good morning and how's your day and stuff. She got to calling me Hun and said "aren't you sweet" and then I knew I had her. Basically in Nike customer service slang, she gave me the yams by giving me the 20% off. My virus protection was on so I'm good

lmao

Who has the screenshot where it showed the prices from 205 to 225

b0263fde_ScreenshotNIkeTwitter.jpeg

I put my name as Kobe and was being extra with the good morning and how's your day and stuff. She got to calling me Hun and said "aren't you sweet" and then I knew I had her. Basically in Nike customer service slang, she gave me the yams by giving me the 20% off. My virus protection was on so I'm good

lol the dude charles called me his friend and said hell give me a code. it was only 10%....

lol the dude charles called me his friend and said hell give me a code. it was only 10%....

I wish I had a friend.

How do I obtain code before placing an order for the XI? What must I say to the rep?

3rd times a charm...Charles came through as well..will cancel..use this..call back at 830 and use 55 in GC that should be available after my 1st cancel

Successfully placed an order for my 2nd pair. Same account, card info, etc. Looks like they fixed the issue?

going to be a great day when these come in, the lunar on my achilles will be dead by then n I can give it new life

I'm neither brah. Worry about your coupon code instead of me. I'm doin just fine :smile: See the screenshot above

You tell me to worry about myself but you're worrying about what everybody else in here is doing?

And what is that screenshot supposed to mean? You begged "fam" to give you a discount? Lol

Ok Sergio

Last edited:
so for those who had the stat for the linings... what Font Color did you use for the ID Text? I used the black/ white stat lining and yellow font text but still worried that it cannot be read because of the stat linings.

Back
Top Bottom