The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I mean you talkin Swoosh. Now I don't have a Swoosh so I'm not going gloat on someone else's ****. I go to the Nike employee store whenever I please. Bigger discount and get multiple pairs even on new releases.

Then if you wanna go harder.. I own these. Paid CASH! Parked in the same parking lot at my job

Here's my watch on my wrist

My omega that I wore yesterday

Then there's this. Had to pay my attorney's fees which I got a cut of. Total of $416k. Google the pic if you don't believe me lol

My IG is Greenpapercuts and you'll see this is actually me and mine. Didn't mean to **** on you Sergio lol. Clearly you asked for it.

Just cause people look for deals don't mean they don't have the money. It's called a budget and being smart SERGIO lol
Me and wife wanna go...can you hook it up with an employee invite? PM me, bro.

Dang. Think I'm gonna go full Sergio and pass on these. You guys have come up with some sick designs but ultimately they just look too busy for me.

Looking forward to seeing these all when you guys get them.

Where was it said that the mamba days would be gone after 24hrs? I thought that was the case. Just did a chat with a Nike rep and they said that info is false and that it would only had been true if it were a QS. Said these are not a QS

Where was it said that the mamba days would be gone after 24hrs? I thought that was the case. Just did a chat with a Nike rep and they said that info is false and that it would only had been true if it were a QS. Said these are not a QS
The SNKRS app sent out a notification basically saying "For 24 hours make this shoe"

Back
Top Bottom