The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

im one of those that makes about 40+ diff designs for iD's

i like the busy look using the diff colors of the STATS options

decided to use the base black/gold since it has that special feel and then added hits of yellow and purple for obvious reasons, gold speckles on the translucent outsole, going to purchase extra yellow and purple laces so i can swith it up from time to time

View media item 1995317

nikeid
fmt-png-alpha
 these are my two pair. Kobe's dates on the black pair. 60 PTS / 4.13.16 on the white pair.
like my pair but gold tongue and heel white Kobe shield

"Carla" told me that Nike doesn't allow them to give out coupon codes or $20 refunds for this particular shoe. I asked her what about the one "Dean" gave to someone and she said I'm sorry the system won't allow it. I call BS.

Man...guess I waited too long. I would've liked to have this commerative history piece. But tt being EM kind of made me second guess it and now it's too late.

like my pair but gold tongue and heel white Kobe shield
Thanks for commenting. At first my white pair was exact same as my black until I cancelled my order. I then had to switch it up a bit. I really liked the gold tongue & heel cup, but I needed something a little more subtle I guess on the whites.

"Carla" told me that Nike doesn't allow them to give out coupon codes or $20 refunds for this particular shoe. I asked her what about the one "Dean" gave to someone and she said I'm sorry the system won't allow it. I call BS.
The girl I talked to told me the same thing that's why she gave me 20% coupon, she tried to do a $20 credit 1st.

Thanks for commenting. At first my white pair was exact same as my black until I cancelled my order. I then had to switch it up a bit. I really liked the gold tongue & heel cup, but I needed something a little more subtle I guess on the whites.
I tryed to make it as much white and gold as possible since the patterns black smh idk why nike couldn't make a white and gold pattern

Do you think the solid options will come back?!! Really wanted a white base and I figured Nike would just get rid of the mamba stat print.

Back
Top Bottom