The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Thanks for not taking a pic and sharing with us.
laugh.gif
LOL

Wha
what in the world was he thinking
He wasn't thinking
laugh.gif
 not sure what he had in mind, I know he talked about it in the 9 iD thread and took full responsibility for those. But that's the risk you take when they sell out before pairs start coming in just by going off renderings and having a little too much imagination.

At least with the Mamba Moments and the Mamba Days, we had actual pairs to see beforehand to get a sense of what non-imagination pairs will look like. 

Idk man, had that all red pair been some kinda limited Nike release, the perception would be different IMO

i dun goofed, kept everything stock on Mamba days, changed the tongue logo, heel logo to white instead of keeping it stock smh

Still kinda wishing i went with the stats upper.

I got the gold tongue, but i think itll look better with the all black upper. Gold tongue and gold stats is just too busy.

Purple flywire though

Dude the gold on gold toung is beautiful, now I'm not upset I forgot to change it. The yellow/purple laces look amazing, I feel like coupled with the Purple upper are going to POP.

CANNOT WAIT FOR MY PAIRS TO GET HERE.

Not a fan of the purple/yellow uppers. 

I kept changing my tongues from black to gold, but ultimately ended up with black. Gold tongue looks awesome. 

Black Pair With Purple Stat Inside And Gold Tongue Very DOPE!! Second Guessing My Yellow Uppers Tho [emoji]128552[/emoji]

Ok so I see peeps are questioning what I meant. OK lets go into detail. Someone questioned the gold on the nike Id Swoosh was painted on. I responded in kind. I should have copied his comment. The fade to black 11s swoosh is a painted stitched on leather that's what makes them pop like the kobe 11s 2k Whitehorse release. Where is the IDs aren't leather stitched swooshes. If you don't know the names/nick names of the releases you don't deserve the shoes so f2b is fade to black. So if you need INFO.. research your self I'm done helping. Hope u rude Fockers over pay for your Sh*t.

Ok so I see peeps are questioning what I meant. OK lets go into detail. Someone questioned the gold on the nike Id Swoosh was painted on. I responded in kind. I should have copied his comment. The fade to black 11s swoosh is a painted stitched on leather that's what makes them pop like the kobe 11s 2k Whitehorse release. Where is the IDs aren't leather stitched swooshes. If you don't know the names/nick names of the releases you don't deserve the shoes so f2b is fade to black. So if you need INFO.. research your self I'm done helping. Hope u rude Fockers over pay for your Sh*t.

I know the names of the shoes, I just couldn't decipher the riddle you typed.

I was in a rush typing...so I see my mistake there... Fn driod predict type sucks if your Rushing. I apologize for that comment guys... had a long day at work. I should honestly reread b4 I post. Lol after rereading my post yea it was kinda riddle me this-ish..

It's good to see some different pairs. I'm diggin the all gold tongue. That black upper with purple stat liner is dope. I even like the shoestrings. I just like the creativity people have

Back
Top Bottom