The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

There's never special/widespread coupon codes for IDs. Only the codes that were issued for one time use if Nike has to correct a claim or mistake. Or you can use ebates cashback.  They have 15% off your purchase in cashback until tomm.

I like the chaos and mambacurals.. Will attempt to order both when they come back on nikeid in Canada

You can call nike customer service and they can give you a update and a estimate on when the shoes will ship my mamba days are supposed to ship this week

I'm kinda glad I passed on all ems, ID or gr but good for you guys some of them turned out pretty dope [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

You can call nike customer service and they can give you a update and a estimate on when the shoes will ship my mamba days are supposed to ship this week
I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I was waiting an age for those Grinch 10s and all they kept giving me was the absurdly long ETA date. Best to just leave them to their own devices.
Get your orders in tho fellas, 15% ebates ending tonight, that's as good as it may get for a while.

Anyone who did an EM iD choose full length zoom? Does the midsole come with the felt lining like the elites?

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I was waiting an age for those Grinch 10s and all they kept giving me was the absurdly long ETA date. Best to just leave them to their own devices.
Get your orders in tho fellas, 15% ebates ending tonight, that's as good as it may get for a while.

Right it's definite a rough guesstimate I ordered in the first 5 mins too

Back
Top Bottom