The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

403 what!

Did you get a shipped email? I only got an "Almost done" email. I've been checking the mailbox every day hoping to get surprised haha.
Yes, I got my 'order is on it's way' email a few days ago and I've been tracking it.... Canada Post shows it's been processed in town so I expect an out for delivery tomorrow for them 
smokin.gif

Now if Nike could hurry up and finish my other 3 pairs that would be nice 
devil.gif

Last edited:

ebay is hassle. Got too many people always shooting lowball offers, throwing insults your way when you're selling something for over whatever they perceive to be a "fair price". 
I agree. I tried to sell my IDs for a couple weeks on ebay  a little below retail because I used a coupon on them. I still got lowballed lol

I ended up returning them. Its not worth it most of the time.

I agree. I tried to sell my IDs for a couple weeks on ebay  a little below retail because I used a coupon on them. I still got lowballed lol

I had something on eBay just to see what I could get, some offers started trickling in and then I decided to keep it so I took the listing down and now I'm still getting a guy emailing me two weeks later making low offers

ebay is hassle. Got too many people always shooting lowball offers, throwing insults your way when you're selling something for over whatever they perceive to be a "fair price". 

Huh man, they dont understand that...in most cases if I post it on ebay, I'll take a loss $$

Every time someone mentions 'Sergio'...the image I have in my head is that GIF of Antonio Banderas at his laptop that's always used on here (pumped that he just stonewalled another person looking for a discount code).

Last edited:

There are other places to go to sell sneakers.  To me, EBAY (when it comes to sneakers) is now the place to go if someone is looking to buy at a discount, or sell something to get quick cash.  Most people on boards like this one love sneakers....but the whole 'sneaker' thing, reselling, etc has died down quite a bit. The fact that it's now hard to sell on EBAY is a good thing if you're really serious about sneakers (including Kobes).  

That said, there are places online where sneaker people can connect with other sneaker people and get true value.  

Last edited:
[quote name="passthatjawn" url="/t/641984/the-official-kobe-xi-nikeid-thread-em-id-available-now/5610#post_25834659

That said, there are places online where sneaker people can connect with other sneaker people and get true value.  
[/quote]

Where?

[quote name="passthatjawn" url="/t/641984/the-official-kobe-xi-nikeid-thread-em-id-available-now/5610#post_25834659

Where?[/quote]
To start...boards like this one.  People are usually willing to pay retail, shipping, and throw in a couple extra bucks for your efforts (gas money, taxes, etc).   I've also had good experiences with places like Kixify.   What I also miss is when people camped.  You made connections that way.  Once you have connections, you can always parlay what you have into something you want with another person.

Last edited:
Yes, I got my 'order is on it's way' email a few days ago and I've been tracking it.... Canada Post shows it's been processed in town so I expect an out for delivery tomorrow for them :smokin  

Now if Nike could hurry up and finish my other 3 pairs that would be nice :evil:

Nice, will make for a good Friday.

StockX and Goat off the top of my head[/quote]

To start...boards like this one.  People are usually willing to pay retail, shipping, and throw in a couple extra bucks for your efforts (gas money, taxes, etc).   I've also had good experiences with places like Kixify.   What I also miss is when people camped.  You made connections that way.  Once you have connections, you can always parlay what you have into something you want with another person.
Thanks guys!

I've never sold my shoes anywhere other than ebay. I've bought shoes from different places though, even craigslist lol.

Back
Top Bottom