The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Another one of my coworkers got their Mamba Days... and here i am. :\ :\

I disagree
Just IMO,On most shoes I like the solid but I think you want to see all the numbers through the sole with these
yes true that's why I ordered white upper with clear cause you can actually see the numbers.IMO the black default you can barely see the stats.

Nice 
smokin.gif

Meanwhile 

Last edited:
There isn't going to be a customs charge is there? Mine will be here tomorrow and I hope there isn't. I don't think anyone has mentioned anything about that

I got one pair yesterday, I'll take a pic when I get a chance.

View media item 2042550Some angles I love the gold tongue, others I wish I had gone black

Same exact thing I ordered, but my back is black. I should have them Thursday or Friday. I was thinking the tongue was too much, but I like it on my other pair. I'll see when I get them.

Black sole on default pair is definitely better than clear

I feel the same way. Either black or white is better to me, and with age I will definitely feel that way.

Last edited:
Got my shipped email last night after getting the almost done email the night before. They should be here on Friday.

Still waiting on the "almost done" & "Shipped" emails but mine look very similar to the guy with the Gold tongue & black symbols.

I also see not many ppl ordered a White upper. Guess ill be one of the very few with wht/gold uppers [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Man one of mine has said Build Complete for like 2 weeks in my account with no movement or emails or anything..

Back
Top Bottom