The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Anyone else having a problem adding new designs to their cart? I've tried for the last two days and I can't add anything keeps telling me that there was an error and to please try again.

Anyone else having a problem adding new designs to their cart? I've tried for the last two days and I can't add anything keeps telling me that there was an error and to please try again.

Happens all the time, simply clear your cookies and you'll be fine.

If you're wearing shorts but aren't playing basketball, always go with the no-shows. Could never understand why people still wear crew socks when they're wearing shorts. End up getting a farmer's tan on your legs that way.

If you're wearing shorts but aren't playing basketball, always go with the no-shows. Could never understand why people still wear crew socks when they're wearing shorts. End up getting a farmer's tan on your legs that way.
What's wrong with wearing crew socks with shorts? I don't get what the problem is lol

I personally wear crew socks with shorts because I have small ankles/calves.

The issue I have with no shows if you're wearing shorts is certain shoes mess up your heels. I was wearing my Kobe 9s with no show socks and the shoe kept rubbing the Achilles area of my foot causing it to feel raw and it kept bleeding. Had to stop at Walgreens and buy some band aids. Limped until I got home. Was about that way for 2-3 days

Finally get to see my exact pair 
smokin.gif

9th and Mushka 

kobe-bryant-3.jpg

And 9th i literally live right next door to you, and i haven't even got one pair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom