The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I'm guessing and hoping my pair should be here by the end of next week being that I got the "finishing" last night?

2 more Mamba Days should be delivered tomorrow 
nthat.gif
 now if Nike would finish my last pair 
mean.gif

Anyone who received the email a couple weeks back saying that we got bumped up to June 11th actually get an almost finished email? Haven't got anything but did get an email a couple weeks ago saying June 11 is my new ship date but I am thinking now my original date of June 30th will be the date.

Anyone who received the email a couple weeks back saying that we got bumped up to June 11th actually get an almost finished email? Haven't got anything but did get an email a couple weeks ago saying June 11 is my new ship date but I am thinking now my original date of June 30th will be the date.
I received that email on my three pairs, two have shipped.

Yea mine will be here Thursday.

probably need a few weeks to give you a proper response, but the traction on the 9's in general is unmatched, but the full length on these XI's and how sleek the shoe is, make me enjoy it more thus far. The flyknit is kind of bulky in comparison to EM imo. 

Last edited:
Ok then they all look like duck rabbits!! :lol:

Never paid attention before

#love/hate
#duck/rabbit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom