The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Question yall: 

Bought a pair of the hornets and even went a half size up, walking around my apt they're still pretty tight on my arch/middle of my foot after loosening. Does it make sense to exchange them and go a full size up instead of only half or do these break in comfortably after a few days? 

Planning on balling in these as well as casual wear

whoops wrong kobe thread

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how the ID Elites fit in comparison to the Elite GRs? same sizing or are the IDs fitting smaller? TIA.

Can anyone tell me how the ID Elites fit in comparison to the Elite GRs? same sizing or are the IDs fitting smaller? TIA.
Elite IDs fit the same lengthwise. However, the width fits much tighter compared to Elite GRs. I created three Elite IDs all with full zoom and they all fit tight around the lateral part of my feet even after switching out the midsole with the GR heel zoom.

Elite IDs fit the same lengthwise. However, the width fits much tighter compared to Elite GRs. I created three Elite IDs all with full zoom and they all fit tight around the lateral part of my feet even after switching out the midsole with the GR heel zoom.

Agreed. Lengthwise for me is the same as GR. Tight on top of the foot with full zoom insole.

Thanks C Bass and DCT11. Got 3-4 designs I want to order and wanted to confirm the sizing. I ended up going up .5 size up on a couple of EM IDs and wasn't sure if I should do the same on the Elites. 

I got a extra pair of my Ying Yang, Love/Hate Mambaday ID's in a Size 13 if anyone is interested, I'll let you get them for retail + shipping.

I just got my Ids the other day and hooped in them and the next day I played in them again and they kinda messed up both my small toes on both feet. Wish I got a half size bigger so I couldn't have that issue. I might have to buy different soles for the shoe.

Ids fit the same as the Bruce Lee's. I have had a different fit for different gr's thus year. All TTS but feel different. Bl are on the shorter side

Just a couple of questions guys. Is the full length zoom as responsive as the ones on the jordan 12s? And is the xdr outsole really more durable cos i usually play on outdoor courts and not gonna pay 325 AUD if its not gonna last long

Wore my Mamba Out's today casually & boy I tell ya, the left shoe was severely pushing/squeezing against my pinky toe almost to the point of going numb. No problems at all with the right foot. Weird tho that my left foot is a tad smaller than the right so it being uncomfortable is concerning. These will probably be a one & day wear-type shoe which sucks b/c the shoe is awesome looking

Was browsing some of the finished EMs here and damn those white soles make them pop!

My first choice was the one with the XDR outsole but those white soled IDs are all fire. Any thoughts on these? Gonna pull the trigger next week.

Wore my Mamba Out's today casually & boy I tell ya, the left shoe was severely pushing/squeezing against my pinky toe almost to the point of going numb. No problems at all with the right foot. Weird tho that my left foot is a tad smaller than the right so it being uncomfortable is concerning. These will probably be a one & day wear-type shoe which sucks b/c the shoe is awesome looking
Every pair of 11 IDs I own are like that

My Tinkers do the same thing but it's only on my right foot. After wearing for about 4-5 hours, my pinky toe was swollen for 2 days.

Hoping it'd eventually break in and go away lol

Anyone recently order a black 11 elite iD? If so how is the black, is it dark or ashy? Curious to know if Nike fixed that.

Wore my Mamba Out's today casually & boy I tell ya, the left shoe was severely pushing/squeezing against my pinky toe almost to the point of going numb. No problems at all with the right foot. Weird tho that my left foot is a tad smaller than the right so it being uncomfortable is concerning. These will probably be a one & day wear-type shoe.
This sucks man because i really like the shoe but I cant have my feet numb or falling asleep on me. That's not a good look

My Tinkers do the same thing but it's only on my right foot. After wearing for about 4-5 hours, my pinky toe was swollen for 2 days.
Hoping it'd eventually break in and go away lol

Since shoes are not made of genuine leather, they don't break anymore. How they feel & fit from the get-go is how'll they always be.

Back
Top Bottom