The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

They just might be behind. I don't think they would take back the shoes and never give you a refund. Once they have it you just have to wait on them.
yea I'm hoping they're just behind, got a couple more pairs I want to send back 

I got 5 returns pending,  all over 2 weeks.  1 order has been over a month.  nike for sure is lagging on returns lately.  

You can return Nike IDs at Factory Stores as well. I've returned two pairs on two separate occasions and the most recent was two weeks ago.

Yeah that is true too. The ones here in AZ it's a no go only the Nike store in Scottsdale will accept ID return.

Their return policy is 1 year worn ... period. Doesn't matter how many returns you make. This would be major liability for a lawsuit if they denied a return based on how many you have done. I've been returning stuff for over 20 years. Back when you got 3 years from manufacturing date. Never had an issue. Not once. I would recycle a new pair of basketball shoes my entire high school and college careers every 2-3 weeks doing this.

laugh.gif
 hahah yep I got excited for a second

Do we actually know if they're gonna have MC this year? Missed out on all the rest...cant miss this one.

So anyone that got while soles have any issues with color leaking onto the soles? I got team red uppers and there are blotches of pink on my soles in at least 6 areas on both of my shoes. 

Looking at ordering these! Would be my alternate to the pair I got already. Would have a wolf grey heel if I could have the shozoku on the tongue different than the heel.

Back
Top Bottom