The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Just received my "blackouts" Kobe 11 ID. The color doesn't look black at all. It looks more washed out. I also have a bunch of those bumps on both shoes. The only option I was given by the first rep I talked to was to get a full refund. Meaning I have to wait however long to ship it back to them (approx. 2 weeks), then maybe around 1 to 2 weeks for the money to get back to my account then reorder them and wait another 5+ weeks to get a new pair. So I talked to a different rep and requested that I get coupon code instead of going through all the hassle of returning the shoes. Not happy at all.

Last edited:
That's pretty bad.  They should be offering you the 20% on top of the exchange.  I know this forum is a microscope and these occurrences are probably few in the grand scheme of things but it still puts me off ordering NikeID.  $250+ is a lot of money for anyone to have tied up in a product that isn't made up to snuff, IMO.

2/2 MC pairs shipped. Hopefully these get here while the option is still up on ID to make fixes if something doesn't come or right (or I need another).

Goodness. I just ordered yesterday I should've waited. They also have the clearance sale today too

Last edited:
To guys in Australia, there is a 15% discount code NIKECASHREWARD15. Will make the shoe AUD301.75. 

Valid until Sun 30-Oct 3AM AEST. More details here https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/272472

This can also be bundled with ebates 10.5% (which will make the shoe AUD271) and possibly cashrewards as well 8%.

Last edited:
hardest decision of the year to make.  
mean.gif

I don't have shipping but I just got my started emails. Let the anticipation begin. Now should I order these as my last pair?

I want the kobe logo to be volt on the tongue so the heel had to be volt. Then red logo on the heel like the MP 9s.

Yes it is the metallic silver....I figure if I really want the MP color I'll mess with some paints and try to get it. I think I'll achieve that better with the metallic swoosh as a base.

Back
Top Bottom