The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Love that Draymond pair, since we probably won't get all-white, I'll just take the grey-white, made a pair that tries to replicate the look of those, these will be the next ones I order along with a Beethoven

Yeah i saw. I think they look dope. The black swoosh kind of looks off on black upper but I'm hoping its just the picture. 

I plan on wearing these into the ground lol.

these look good, I just had a sinilar mock up made last night. Beet 9's are one of my favorite Kobes
smokin.gif

*edit, made me go take a look at my pair and its been a while. Sorry for off topic but I finally got that dreaded purple stain i think
mean.gif
Yea I definitely have the stains as well, its not terrible though, no shame in wearing them when it was all but inevitable. Beethovens are still my #1 favorite shoe. 

I have to wait and see how the white/grey upper works in-hand before making a Beethoven XI, like someone else mentioned, they might be too light to throw that white swoosh on.

Still need a pair though to go with the original and my X iD pair.

Think I'll try the outdoor sole though for these

yeah the fact that the knit goes from a grey to straight white in the back, where the back of the swoosh ends up, really starts to throw it off.

Yea I definitely have the stains as well, its not terrible though, no shame in wearing them when it was all but inevitable. Beethovens are still my #1 favorite shoe. 

I have to wait and see how the white/grey upper works in-hand before making a Beethoven XI, like someone else mentioned, they might be too light to throw that white swoosh on.

Still need a pair though to go with the original and my X iD pair.

Think I'll try the outdoor sole though for these
when it comes upload photos ... I'm anxious for the gray

Got my almost finished emails for both pairs. Hope they arrive quick
Took me 9 days from Almost Finished email to Shipped email. They seem to be moving a little quicker from UPS though, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get bumped a day on the ETA.

Got my almost finished emails for both pairs. Hope they arrive quick

Took me 9 days from Almost Finished email to Shipped email. They seem to be moving a little quicker from UPS though, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get bumped a day on the ETA.

Nice but I think it will be a little longer in my case since I'm in Canada. With my previous order I didn't even get any emails aside from started and shipped, surprised I got any this time. Guess they fixed whatever issues they had on the Canadian end.

Nice but I think it will be a little longer in my case since I'm in Canada. With my previous order I didn't even get any emails aside from started and shipped, surprised I got any this time. Guess they fixed whatever issues they had on the Canadian end.
What kinds of pairs do you have coming?

Nice keep those pics coming.  Starting to get more of an idea of what I might be interested in making next.  I just ordered the Kobe XI Black History Month CW because the all star looks ugly and not worth the 220$ cop price IMO.  I'm still sitting on the creating portion of my ID.  They should be finishing up this week or next week though hopefully. :smile:

What kinds of pairs do you have coming?

phx suns and a white/grey/blue pair for my little brothers HS bball team.

Back
Top Bottom