The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

hows traction though? alot of people be *****ing about it... 
Traction was pretty good, but the floor I was on had definitely been swept recently so there was very little dust.  I can see how dust could get you in trouble or at least have you wiping quite a bit.

I'm curious to know if breaking in the traction, as in wearing off that top layer of rubber a bit might help.  A lot of times that does help.  I'll update as I get to play in them more.  

Traction was pretty good, but the floor I was on had definitely been swept recently so there was very little dust.  I can see how dust could get you in trouble or at least have you wiping quite a bit.

I'm curious to know if breaking in the traction, as in wearing off that top layer of rubber a bit might help.  A lot of times that does help.  I'll update as I get to play in them more.  
thanks man preciate it

Nope Note 5 is hands down the best camera on the market
This ^ 
pimp.gif

Should have some good pictures up early next week, my pair is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
This is my first order of Kobe 11 iD .

It will be the second !!!

which one do you prefer? Vote !

waiting to see on these ones. I have a couple I'd like, but don't want to jump the gun and end up with as many pairs as I did with the Xs...

Back
Top Bottom