The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Is it just me or do these shoes fit rather tight on the uppers? I bought my ID's with the Precision Heel Zoom midsoles and man they are really thick and give my feet quite a lift. I usually wear a size 12 and they fit fine at the toe area but with the extra thick midsoles and the laces loose they're still borderline uncomfortable on the top of my feet. I actually took out the midsoles to try on the shoes without them and they fit like a dream, maybe it'll take some breaking in but wanted to get your opinions. Any of you guys experiencing this with the Precision Heel Zoom midsoles? 
nerd.gif

So far I have seen one yellow pair that turned out looking like a Pittsburgh Steelers colorway - not a true upper yellow at all - had more black than yellow. A green pair that kind of reminded me of the Boston Celtics - the upper had more white than green... I have two pairs with these same uppers, not sure if the price is worth ordering at the time, maybe Nike will take note in the upcoming months and improve the brighter upper colors.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for Ebates/MrRebates to increase before I pull the trigger on more pairs. Ebates at 1.5% right now...
mean.gif

instead of the dark parts on the "white" pair they shouldve been white at least gives it an illusion that its not wolf grey 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom