The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I put the insole in my 8 and 9 and the shoe feels so much better.. But my insoles for those shoes are pretty much bottomed out

Not so much interested in the different colored uppers, but I'd be curious to see how the swoosh/heel color shifting options look on the black or white versions.

Not so much interested in the different colored uppers, but I'd be curious to see how the swoosh/heel color shifting options look on the black or white versions.
Same. Here's a pair I've been designing. If ebates had a better cash back offer I would have probably bought this pair already.

Same. Here's a pair I've been designing. If ebates had a better cash back offer I would have probably bought this pair already.
ebates has been stingy as sin lately, MrRebates is at 4%, I just got tired of waiting around and ordered a pair on Wednesday anyway. There's a site, BeFrugal that's 6% but I've never used that site. 

^

Looking good man 
nthat.gif

Does Nike iD version run smaller than the regular GR?

Achilles Heels i tried in store size 8.5 and fit me good... Should i order same size for iD? OR order size 9 instead?

Thanks

Does Nike iD version run smaller than the regular GR?

Achilles Heels i tried in store size 8.5 and fit me good... Should i order same size for iD? OR order size 9 instead?

Thanks
From my experience with iD's, I would either stay TTS or go 0.5 up.

Usually iD's run smaller than the GR's. Most people go up 0.5

If the 8.5 fits a bit snug (not much room in the toe box), go for the 9.

If  you have free space in the toe box of the 8.5 and you like a snug fit, go for the 8.5.

Personally I would recommend you to go with size 9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom