The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

to me those NDC renderings make it look like the lace hole area has the same coating material thats found on the toe cap and heel area and nothing else, no white underlay.

although it doesnt look too bad on this pair bro

Last edited:
to me those NDC renderings make it look like the lace hole area has the same coating material thats found on the toe cap and heel area and nothing else, no white underlay.

although it doesnt look too bad on this pair bro

thanks but the white is an eyesore to me, imo. For $200+, I feel like I gotta love it, not settle.

I mean, look at this from top-down:
View media item 2087910

howd they manage to get the toe underlay black and not do the same for the lace ones 
roll.gif

Yeah I think I'm pretty much done with the 11 iDs. I haven't been able to have a pair come in that came out right, grow on me, or justify the $225+ price tag. With the olympics right around the corner, there's too much summer heat to scoop up. On to the next disappointing line for iDs!

thanks but the white is an eyesore to me, imo. For $200+, I feel like I gotta love it, not settle.

I mean, look at this from top-down:
Love my Mamba Days, but all these other EM iDs...the white underlay is ruining it.  Unless I was making an iD like a 'Fundamentals' 11, I would steer clear.  

Yeah I think I'm pretty much done with the 11 iDs. I haven't been able to have a pair come in that came out right, grow on me, or justify the $225+ price tag. With the olympics right around the corner, there's too much summer heat to scoop up. On to the next disappointing line for iDs!

This.

Both my iD's came in yesterday. Not sure if I want to keep one or none of them.

Rendering looked like this:
I really like these.  As much or more than the rendering.  EXCEPT for the white underlay ruining a great design.  They should've just used the transparent underlay used in the Mamba Day's (and rendering)...

Does anyone know if the clear outsoles will eventually turn yellow like Jordans? Or is it better to get the colored clear outsoles?

Back
Top Bottom