The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Really like mamba skin option. Too bad it wasn't available in the beginning.

If only the Flyknit was white, would be closer to the Brazils than this...
View media item 2137836
15% cashback on Mr. Rebates still alive if anybody is gonna put an order in.

Last edited:
Dope pair Kos, just ordered a pair very similar except the mamba skin is iridescent. Same white upper and gum sole, but dark grey liner and light grey tongue

Anyone know how long the heel flags will be available?  Is it only throughout the Olympics?  I've got some designs saved but can't purchase right away. 

Has there been any pictures of the mamba fingerprint option on the purple and gold for the flynit ID option yet? Or just the renderings?

Good Day Kobe brothers, I know you are all experts on the ID on this thread, I copped this pair for 185$ from ebay, but then I feel that there is something wrong with them,

seller is not including the box and papers but ONLY the SHOES , then I saw that there are some fakes MAMBA DAY 

please if it's alright for those who have MAMBA DAY specially, is this shoe LEGIT ??? Thank you 

Any consensus on here regarding the Full Zoom insole vs the standard Zoom heel / Lunarlon combo on the Elite models?

I've read that ID's will full zoom should be ordered half size larger but I'd be so bummed if it didn't fit right.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Any consensus on here regarding the Full Zoom insole vs the standard Zoom heel / Lunarlon combo on the Elite models?

I've read that ID's will full zoom should be ordered half size larger but I'd be so bummed if it didn't fit right.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Haven't really felt a difference between my full zoom IDs and the regular GR zoom heels, as far as sizing is concerned. Both fit fine for me.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
The Kobe Elite IDs in general, fit tighter than the general release Kobe Elites. Nevertheless, I still went with my usual size and they eventually got broken in and fit perfect. As far as the size or thickness of the full Zoom midsole vs heel Zoom midsole, they're the same. I did have to switch to the Kobe 8 lunarlon midsole during the break-in process for it was unbearable and switched back to the full zoom after several wears.

My full zoom midsole makes the shoe more snug on my pair compared to the zoom/lunar. Might be I've bottomed out the lunar so the full zoom feels higher

^

Nice! They have the kobe 9 Details vibe to me 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom