The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Not knocking anyone but I think everyone that ordered the masterpiece 9 inspired pair with a Sail color swoosh is gonna be disappointed. I don't see the resemblance with the swoosh on the Masterpiece. Not even close if you ask me.

Not knocking anyone but I think everyone that ordered the masterpiece 9 inspired pair with a Sail color swoosh is gonna be disappointed. I don't see the resemblance with the swoosh on the Masterpiece. Not even close if you ask me.
I'm one of the guys that ordered with the Sail colored swoosh. I understand that the IX MP is with a silver or reflective silver swoosh. However, I liked the tone/shade of the sail and I also liked the premium feel with the sewn on leather swoosh and that's why I went with it. All my XI MC IDs I created with the sewn on swoosh except for a white one because they didn't have a white leather sewn swoosh.

I really want to order a sail swoosh with the glow sole but I want to see them in hand first. In the rendering they look similar but I have a feeling that they won't be as close in color in hand.

I think they would look better with different ID options. I feel like nike is getting lazy with the MC pattern or I'm just spoiled by the Kobe 9.

I'm one of the guys that ordered with the Sail colored swoosh. I understand that the IX MP
This looks like the default pair except for laces. If it is, then it is exactly like the pair I created including the metallic laces. Got me all pumped up!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So far I'm a fan of how the MC looks...it doesnt look like it has quite as much red and green in it like the 10s. A little more subtle. Keep the pics coming!

Is that the Sail swoosh with the milky sole?  Still trying to figure out which sole matches the sail leather.  I know these 2 are supposed to match but I was hoping to see a pic before designing...

Back
Top Bottom