The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

How do you change the color on the Kobe shield? I can't find an option for the life of me
On the tongue?You can no longer change it on its own. It will only change based on the color of the heel you choose.
If you are talking about the shield on the heel then you may have to do it on a desktop or on the nike+ app since there seems to be an issue with that option on mobile.

that X in that pic has a black medial side which has been concluded that it is darker weave and those with grey medials are lighter.

On the tongue?You can no longer change it on its own. It will only change based on the color of the heel you choose.
If you are talking about the shield on the heel then you may have to do it on a desktop or on the nike+ app since there seems to be an issue with that option on mobile.
Thanks was referring to the logo on the heel.

Damn that MC looks nice AF. I like the black mixed in. Can't wait for mine to come tomorrow! Gumsole. I'll try to post non-potato pics :smile:

That's correct. Here is a comparison of the weave between black medial and grey medial. The middle shoe has a black medial and the top and bottom have grey medial.
i know coz im one of those who ordered the black ones first then the grey ones which I had both pairs at the same time and took a pic too. I returned the black ones. it was because of the overspray. hopefully the workers had a face mask.

that's it... im returning my Mamba days for these MCs. ill just buy them again later. its flooded on ebay right now.

My 2 pairs came in. Loving the black swoosh pair. The premium leather is great!

Probably going to send my white pair back and remake with the premium.

Debating the milky sole but I think the white is just a bit cleaner 
smokin.gif

Nice, please keep the pics coming.

Anyone got it already with the xdr sole? Would like to see some pics.

Tomorrow. My body is ready.
Those Oreos had their "arrival scan" in my hometown.

These MC's looking real nice.  But 265 though... Yeesh.

Nike's making this real hard for me.  Which would you guys go for, Black Toes or these MCs?

(BTW, please don't say both)

Back
Top Bottom