The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I can't believe Nike took away the heel options with the Kobe Shield (Shozuku).  Now you can only get it in black.  Makes no sense, since you can get any of the other logos in any color.  Seems like they did it purpose. 

It hasn't been removed however that seems to have been an issue on the mobile site for about a week now. That is why I downloaded the nike+ app and that option is still up and also the entire layout is a lot better that the mobile layout where you you have to scroll through every option. I haven't done it on the desktop yet but if you want to use your phone/tablet then the app is the way to go.

I can't believe Nike took away the heel options with the Kobe Shield (Shozuku).  Now you can only get it in black.  Makes no sense, since you can get any of the other logos in any color.  Seems like they did it purpose. 
Yea kind of glad I reordered with the volt logo on the heel, got those coming tomorrow

I can't choose, I need help lol
safe choice will always be the white soles.. can't go wrong with that no imagination combo.. so if you can only keep one, that's what I would keep.. but I would keep both, if it was me.. 
nthat.gif

MC's or kobe 8 elites black/gold?

was able to cop the kobe 8's for retail, ds! but im not really liking them in person. 

Back
Top Bottom