The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I might go xdr outsole and white swoosh to be honest. Im just hurting inside cuz i haven't received any updates on my pair lol.

View media item 2219879View media item 2219880Two out of four pairs I ordered came in. The other two should arrive by next week.
The top pic: sail premium swoosh, white outsoles, black heel with black logos.
Bottom pic: black premium swoosh, GITD outsoles, black heel with black logos.
Both shoes will be switched to black laces. I have at least 10 brand new pairs from other Kobe's so there's no point in ordering more black laces. I chose the metallic to see if it'll look better knowing that if it didn't, I have extra black laces anyways.

I was expecting the gold swoosh to be thicker, which I swore it was on previous Kobe 11 ID models this year, and similar to the Kobe X. That thin foil swoosh sucks IMO. Not excited for my pair as much now...

Yea gold and silver swooshes not the way to go on this model 
mean.gif

Got my "all black" pair in today... busy trying to get the extra glue off my soles. I'll post a couple more pics of the "flyknit weave"
Fire. I have this same pair coming. Repped.

Now I'm torn between making a navy/gum sole pair or an all white pair. The MC weave really pops with all white.

Last years MC 10 was there until January of this year. Maybe they'll do the same with these.
that be good

I was expecting the gold swoosh to be thicker, which I swore it was on previous Kobe 11 ID models this year, and similar to the Kobe X. That thin foil swoosh sucks IMO. Not excited for my pair as much now...
imo it looks the same as the other kobe XI IDs

Fire. I have this same pair coming. Repped.

Now I'm torn between making a navy/gum sole pair or an all white pair. The MC weave really pops with all white.
[/quote]

http://niketalk.com/u/112225/solesearchdsgns

Thanks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] I'm using the all black pair for hooping... all like the all white pair too but I would get them dirty in a heart beat lol

Last edited:
I had to unDS with the quickness. I'm super satisfied with how these turned out.
love the shoes man but I'm real confused on what you did here. Did you take a screen shot of a picture on your phone and upload the screen shot? I'm confused why you didn't just upload the picture? but props on the kicks. 

XDR soles are coming out good. Really has that Kobe IX masterpiece feel with that option.

love the shoes man but I'm real confused on what you did here. Did you take a screen shot of a picture on your phone and upload the screen shot? I'm confused why you didn't just upload the picture? but props on the kicks. 
a picture within a picture

Back
Top Bottom