The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

they supposed to take that amount and deduct it from your earnings. I've returned stuff and got to keep the cashback but for shoes maybe not

Copped!!! Saved 36 bucks on it.

I'm picking my pair that came in from my girls house tomorrow at some point so I'm hoping to have some pics posted soon.

finalized my obsidian pair since the sail themed pair will look like a bust.. I wanted to have a GITD pair so it was a perfect match with the obsidian.. I think I'm pretty much done with the Kobe line.. he's not playing anymore and I have a bunch of 9, 10, 11 elite pairs to go through.. it was a good run.. unless a really really nice mc flyknit pair comes along in the future.. :smh:

View media item 2226763

Man, this new nike id user interface is killing me. How could anyone have thought that this was a good idea. Looks cool, but performance and user experience is total **** now.

nice pair.. can't go wrong with the MP9 inspired pair.. :nthat:

I ordered MP9 inspired pair but with a sail swoosh. I wish I ordered it with the wolf grey premium swoosh like yours. Thinking to order it again and return that one once I get mine next week, hmmm...

Did you order multiple pairs of kobe 11 mc? Which one is your favorite if you have to keep just one?

I ordered MP9 inspired pair but with a sail swoosh. I wish I ordered it with the wolf grey premium swoosh like yours. Thinking to order it again and return that one once I get mine next week, hmmm...

Did you order multiple pairs of kobe 11 mc? Which one is your favorite if you have to keep just one?

yes, I'm keeping 4 pairs.. wanted more but I think 4 is good.. MP9 inspired XDR soles, mostly white with white soles, a gum soles pair, and the obsidian/chaos themed pair.. gonna wait til all of them get home before making my final decision on which pairs I'm rockin' and which pairs I'm stockin'.. :smile:

as far as the MP9 inspired pair, I think it flows better with the wolf grey prm swoosh and seeing them in person validated it more.. such a clean combo..

Last edited:
yes, I'm keeping 4 pairs.. wanted more but I think 4 is good.. MP9 inspired XDR soles, mostly white with white soles, a gum soles pair, and the obsidian/chaos themed pair.. gonna wait til all of them get home before making my final decision on which pairs I'm rockin' and which pairs I'm stockin'..
smile.gif

as far as the MP9 inspired pair, I think it flows better with the wolf grey prm swoosh and seeing them in person validated it more.. such a clean combo..
Yeah I think I agree with you it looks better with the wolf grey premium swoosh, so I just ordered it with 15% ebates :smile:

I will return my MP9 inspired with the sail swoosh once I get it next week.

I also ordered the default pair, which I think looks great by judging from the pics posted here, can't wait to get it.

I think 2 MC is enough for me.

My pair just came in yesterday. I'm beyond happy with them. Went with gum sole, glow swoosh, & cool grey lining

Last edited:
Its official. Pairs 1 and 2 will be there when I get home. Be prepared for a plethora of pics to follow
roll.gif

Still waiting on GD ebates to go back up so I can order the last MP inspired pair.

Is there a way to return my mamba days for a refund? I have worn then twice casually and I feel like I would get more use out of the multicolor.

Is there a way to return my mamba days for a refund? I have worn then twice casually and I feel like I would get more use out of the multicolor.
If they are pretty clean (or clean them up) and you think they could pass as new, you could probably send them back

If there are obvious signs of wear, then you have 30 days to return. They will not take them back after 30 days if it's been used.

Back
Top Bottom