The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Does anyone think we will see a flood of multicolor 11s like we did with the 10s( probably because it wasn't a full multi and most were oversprayed) and the mamba day 11s? I would like to get a pair but $270 is steep. Would rather look for a multicolor 9 near that price.

I definitely do not think that there will be a flood MC ID XIs. If there are some that show up, they'll be returns with experimental color combos. For the most part, I don't think we'll see too many of the following:
White outsoles with black premium swoosh
White outsoles with sail premium swoosh
White outsoles with white swoosh
XDR with sail premium swoosh
XDR with black premium swoosh
XDR with grey premium swoosh
Gum bottoms with sail premium swoosh
Gum bottoms with black premium swoosh
...just to name a few.
There are countless other pics here from NTers that look dope. I apologize if I didn't mention the combo you created. I don't think I've seen one that I haven't really liked. I kinda like every single one I've seen so far. I've received four pairs so far and Nike just confirmed that they started making my six others. I've doubled up on the white outsole/black premium swoosh and the white outsole/sail premium swoosh. I'm all in on the XIs with no plans of returning any of the IDs I've created. I don't plan to get more than two pairs of the ADs.

Does anyone know how to double check on the ID options once the order is in? I made a MP inspired pair with XDR and grey premium swoosh but I can't recall changing the Kobe shield to volt. This is the only picture I'm getting and the heel logo is not visible.View media item 2231084

Man I don't know how some of you do it... getting 4 pairs of the same shoes with diff coloured swoosh or soles ? Damn lol 350 a pop with the full zoom.. Y'all crazy haha

Last edited:
Man I don't know how some of you do it... getting 4 pairs of the same shoes with diff coloured swoosh or soles ? Damn lol 350 a pop with the full zoom.. Y'all crazy haha

Yeah I am kind of puzzled myself.

For those of you who ordered more than 3 pairs are you going to sell some in the future? Are you gonna wear them all? Maybe keep them deadstock as long as you can in your collection?

Yeah I am kind of puzzled myself.

For those of you who ordered more than 3 pairs are you going to sell some in the future? Are you gonna wear them all? Maybe keep them deadstock as long as you can in your collection?

I get that Nike takes returns on ids and everyone's taking advantage of it.. but damn lol personally I like the multicoloured ids but I don't like them at the same time.. some of them are coming out nice on one shoe then the other is more green.. I like em a lot but not enough to drop almost 400 Canadian on em

Last edited:

Yeah much less 10 pairs? Unless I get access to a swoosh pass I may just only get one pair. That's why I'm hoping they end up showing up elsewhere for less.

I plan to wear all my IDs except for the duplicates. I'll keep those in DS until I get enough use from the primary ones. I've unDS 2 out of 4 pairs so far and I would've unDSd all by now but I'm stretching out the DS pairs with the tissue paper along with some gauze to help stretch out the flyknit. The width fits tight at first but get broken into a perfect fit.
As for the multiple pairs, I knew that the XIs will probably be the last Kobe line for me so I went all out in the GR Elites and MC. I would like to get more MC if the budget allows since they're hard to find in the secondary market with the same ID options I would have chosen. I missed out on the MC IXs, which I really liked and bought 2 pairs from the Bay with the options I would've created them with. I didn't care too much about the MC Xs (created and own 3 pairs). So the XIs is my opportunity to make multiple pairs while it's still around. I lost track, but I might be close to 50 pairs on the XI line (Elite, EM, Elite ID, EM ID, MC ID). Before the XIs, I think I owned 20 pairs combined of the Kobe 6,8,9 and 10. Lol.

I plan to wear all my IDs except for the duplicates. I'll keep those in DS until I get enough use from the primary ones. I've unDS 2 out of 4 pairs so far and I would've unDSd all by now but I'm stretching out the DS pairs with the tissue paper along with some gauze to help stretch out the flyknit. The width fits tight at first but get broken into a perfect fit.
As for the multiple pairs, I knew that the XIs will probably be the last Kobe line for me so I went all out in the GR Elites and MC. I would like to get more MC if the budget allows since they're hard to find in the secondary market with the same ID options I would have chosen. I missed out on the MC IXs, which I really liked and bought 2 pairs from the Bay with the options I would've created them with. I didn't care too much about the MC Xs (created and own 3 pairs). So the XIs is my opportunity to make multiple pairs while it's still around. I lost track, but I might be close to 50 pairs on the XI line (Elite, EM, Elite ID, EM ID, MC ID). Before the XIs, I think I owned 20 pairs combined of the Kobe 6,8,9 and 10. Lol.
​I'm there with you. I'm not near 50 but I definitely have my fair share. I want to double up on the white swoosh, white sole combo. Got the MP 9 inspiration on the way (reflective silver swoosh). For all the reasons above I want to have a total of 3 or 4 of these.

9's: Wasn't really into the MC ID at that time. I could have copped

10's: I actually liked them but they fit too snug. For 250 a shoe I'm really picky on fit.

11's: I had to take a chance on em. I got them in and it may honestly be my favorite pair of all that I own.

My god, what do some of you guys in this thread do for a living??
nerd.gif

I feel guilty buying just one pair of IDs, and some of ya'll in here copping 3 to 6 pairs!!

Back
Top Bottom