The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Ebates on mobile is 12%. Just ordered default purple multi added cobalt blue logo on back. Pics in 4 weeks or less

Is there any Kobe 11 GR that you guys like better than Kobe 11 multicolor id?
I'd put a handful of GRs over the multicolor. I missed out on the MC 9s, so I didn't miss the chance for a pair of 11s, but I don't think I'd put them at the top of the list.

Oreos, BHM, Tinker, Parker, All-Star (in my opinion) > MC

I'd put a handful of GRs over the multicolor. I missed out on the MC 9s, so I didn't miss the chance for a pair of 11s, but I don't think I'd put them at the top of the list.

Oreos, BHM, Tinker, Parker, All-Star (in my opinion) > MC
Interesting, Oreos I like it a lot maybe that and the pale horse are the only two GRs that I may put them over MC, but not 100% sure as the MC is so nice.

Id put most over MC IDs due to GRs have the better fit and finish and I copped two MCs.

different strokes for different folks but the IDs aren't the best quality

Top 3 in no order because the pair I'm wearing at the time is the best lol.

1) MC ID

2) OREO

3) BHM

Last edited:
Were the Kobe A.D.'s RSVP'D for you on Nike +? Trying to cop. Thanks!!
Yea I got the reservation on them, figured I may as well just get them with the NDC gift cards I had & the ebates 18%. Also want to keep in Nike's good graces with those reservations, maybe they can hit me with the Hyperadapts reservation (wishful thinking)

Better order just in case because they got the A.D. iD page ready. Nike China already up and the US page is too just got a spinning wheel.

Back
Top Bottom