The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I got the full zoom option , so it will be interesting to see how they compare in comfort to the kd 9. I'm hoping they are comfy enough to wear in the gym and even casually from time to time. You can always return em so im not tripping... Im surprised Nike hasn't banned me after all my Nike returns

What do you guys think about this design?  Thinking about pulling a last second trigger on another ID but keeping this one kind of low-key.  Black upper and rear logo with XDR outsoles in wolf grey, matching PRM wolf grey swoosh, heel, liner and laces.  Also considering ordering it in full Lunarlon for a change (since my last ID was full Zoom).  I assume the ID Lunarlons have a sock liner as opposed to the EM models that don't...

I already have a pair of Black Spaces but I like monochromatic color schemes and the wolf grey XDR kind of pushed me in that direction.  Opinions?

Edit:  I'm also aware that the ID black might not be as dark as the Black Space and I'm cool with that.

Last edited:
cant wait to see those chaos looking pair! whats the heel logo color?
I don't remember. Lol. I think I went with black. I do plan to paint the shozoku on the tongue volt. I thought about making the heel volt so that the shozoku would be volt too. Had I gone with that option, I would have made the heel logos crimson.

those are all completely diff color schemes. no wonder its hard for you to decide. if you dont have an MC cw yet. go for that! you wont regret it. you can cross out the 3rd from the bottom since that looks like the oreos which you can get for 99 bucks.

those are all completely diff color schemes. no wonder its hard for you to decide. if you dont have an MC cw yet. go for that! you wont regret it. you can cross out the 3rd from the bottom since that looks like the oreos which you can get for 99 bucks.
Multicolor with XDR sole it is!

View media item 2382041Need help which chaos inspired do you guys think looks best?
GALLERY]
 J
View media item 2382042

Last edited:
Thanks so much. Been wanting a pair for a while and today is the day. Hope they look good for real. Does anyone know how to do volt bottom?

Ok maybe I'm having a senior moment, but what's it called? Is it clear/ gitd speck? Last on mine is the reds. Could it be because of evo?

Last edited:
Ok I found volt gitd bottoms and a bunch of others but not available for evo designs or even solid purple. So it's either go with black upper/ volt sole or purple/white? Odd

Ok I found volt gitd bottoms and a bunch of others but not available for evo designs or even solid purple. So it's either go with black upper/ volt sole or purple/white? Odd
hmmm... i wasnt aware of that. i would think sole color doesnt depend on upper colors.

I believe they changed the white uppers a little while ago. A couple people posted pics of their pairs and they featured a true solid white upper. Can anyone confirm which upper they're currently using?
I ordered a pair a month ago and got the white/grey upper. The true white looks nice wish they would have done it for all pairs...

Where can you get Oreos for 99?

Back
Top Bottom