The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Thanks.  Interesting that the 'imperfection' seems to be desired by some.

They are 11.5s. 

My exact size too... I do wonder what the rest of the shoe looks like. I'm awaiting my pair but compared to some on here it's taking a bit longer to create so I can't show em. Maybe a shoe swap can "fix" your problem "wink wink" [emoji]128521[/emoji]

My exact size too... I do wonder what the rest of the shoe looks like. I'm awaiting my pair but compared to some on here it's taking a bit longer to create so I can't show em. Maybe a shoe swap can "fix" your problem "wink wink" [emoji]128521[/emoji]

thats what I was thinking if it was my size. That's why I asked him.
Nice IDs up there! jays25 jays25

Found these on eBay. Might be a consolation prize if I'm not at the pizza party tomorrow.
That real yellow [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Man......I get so frustrated when I see that lol. I made some ID's somewhat like that and it had the black backing

eBates at 14% now 
roll.gif

eBates at 14% now :rofl:

Alright, I gotta get on this eBates thing. I'm about to download the app, but can some one give me the run down on how it works???

Gotta start from ebates.
You'd find Nike. You'd click shop. It takes you to the Nike website. (You must go through ebates first or you won't get cash back)

When you are done. It will show up in your ebates account after a few days. If you get paid by check, you get a check every few months.

Gotta start from ebates.
You'd find Nike. You'd click shop. It takes you to the Nike website. (You must go through ebates first or you won't get cash back)

When you are done. It will show up in your ebates account after a few days. If you get paid by check, you get a check every few months.

Sweeeeeeeeeet

Gotta start from ebates.

Sometimes it doesn't work so you need to send eBates your order confirmation # and input the total amount you paid.

It's been awhile since I used eBates so I can't recall how to do that. It should be one of the options on the menu. 

Sometimes it doesn't work so you need to send eBates your order confirmation # and input the total amount you paid.

It's been awhile since I used eBates so I can't recall how to do that. It should be one of the options on the menu. 
Got it. Will rep once I recharge. Thanks for the knowledge fam.

Back
Top Bottom